💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki was Remy Ma Ghost Writer

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Nicki_Minaj.png

January 24, 2018: The Remy Ma and Nicki Minaj beef is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. January 2018 hasn’t come to an end yet, and the musical foes are at it again!

In the past, Remy Ma had cited the source of the beef as Nicki wanting to be the one female rapper in the spotlight and accused Nicki of trying to close doors for her peers, including Remy. Nicki has been painted out to be both a hater and a gatekeeper and has had run-ins with everybody from Lil Kim to Iggy Azalea.

But, we have a little more tea to share with y’all… According to multiple sources, Nicki was Remy’s “ghostwriter” for a number of songs – on her last album Plata or Plomo, with Fat Joe.

We went to the BMI website – and we’ve found evidence to back up these sources claims (see below)

Our snitch revealed to us that Remy used Nicki’s bars OFTEN, but Remy also wrote a lot of her lines also. So they CAN work and get money together without raising hell!

The two ladies have an AIR TIGHT confidentiality agreement – which prevents Nicki from talking about it. It’s safe to say that they are both getting paid from each other’s projects, but the working relationship has only led to further resentment!

Do you think the rappers will reconcile in 2018? We think it’s more likely that Remy Ma will put out a “ShETHER pt. 2” and that Nicki will continue to take BLATANT subliminals on every track she hops on this year!

http://mtonews.com/mto-world-exclusive-nicki-minaj-remy-mas-ghost-writer-now-weve-got-proof-no-wonder-remy-hating/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ego Slayer
10 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Both irrelevant.

Today's queens of rap are Cupcakke and Cardi B. 

Sorry, Nicki is the current reigning queen her verses are fire, cupcakke is fun and all but Cardi B is Obnoxious :reductive:

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

Sorry, Nicki is the current reigning queen her verses are fire, cupcakke is fun and all but Cardi B is Obnoxious :reductive:

Nicki is part of the past, the only thing she raps these days is how the bitches are her sons and that's the only topic of her basic and vapid music. :reductive:

Plus, her only real hits have been pop (Super Bass, Starships). 

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Both irrelevant.

Do people other than gayz even know what a cupcakke is

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

melodichard

Azealia is more talented (also problematic :laughga: ) than Nicki, Remy, Cupcakke and Cardi IMO

BloodyJudas
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Both irrelevant.

Haha that made me laugh so hard!!! Nicki Minaj is the queen of rap and Cardi B will be soon gone just like Iggy Azalea and who is Cupcakke? 

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Ego Slayer said:

Sorry, Nicki is the current reigning queen 

no. All of my friends think she's gone down hill, and she's definitely not reigning over anything atm. Cardi B has taken that spot pretty obviously, anyone can see.

Purr more, hiss less.

StrawberryBlond

Kinda makes me a bit disappointed that the whole thing wasn't completely real, then. I loved Remy's honesty and realness throughout it all. If they've been ghostwriting for each other before, during and after, that just throws it all up in the air. Some people did think their beef was partly staged for publicity but I didn't think it would go this far. Still prefer Remy, though. But it's unlikely her career's going to be massively revived. But Nicki doesn't stand much more of a chance either. She's waited way too long to release new work and at 35, she's too old in the public's eyes now (she had already started too old as it is). The success of a rap female is always short but I really thought she'd make more of the last 3 years from a solo perspective. Instead, she chose to focus on releasing countless perfumes and countless feature verses that very few cared about.

Dunk96

Did y'all forget about Missy Elliott and Lil Kim? They're the REAL queens of rap. Nicki ain't got sh*t on Missy & Kim. And if Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes were still here you wouldn't have heard a word about Nicki Minaj or any of these new female MC's.

giphy.gif

giphy.giff027135852ea4ee2cef1bfd41390ee2f.jpg

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

no. All of my friends think she's gone down hill, and she's definitely not reigning over anything atm. Cardi B has taken that spot pretty obviously, anyone can see.

Cardi b has one good song. Thats it. She did not take anyones spot. For all we know she might become a one hit wonder. Time will tell. But one song is not enough to be queen of anything 

Archived