Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana Del Rey Doing Disney Soundtrack

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Today, Lana has posted an Instagram post with the caption “Disney!” and crediting 3 people, one being her longtime producer Rick.

A highly probable movie its for is the Burton directed 2019 remake of Dumbo! A lot of articles had speculated Lana’s involvement from the very first days that it was announced to be in the making due to Burton’s liking towards her. Could we be getting a Lana bop about embracing your insecurities? Another very likely movie is Maleficent 2, after the huge success of Once Upon a Dream from the first film, could we finally be getting an original song for the franchise? Either one we get I know I’ll absolutely adore! 

P.S. the soundtrack song ‘I Can Fly’ from the 2014 Burton film, Big Eyes, could easily have been used for Dumbo!

an angel held me like a child

Haroon
27 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

P.S. the soundtrack song ‘I Can Fly’ from the 2014 Burton film, Big Eyes, could easily have been used for Dumbo!

LOL :toofunny: Or she could re-record the title track but change it from "Big Eyes" to "Big Ears" :laughga:

PSYCHOSHTICK

‘Dumbo daddy you’re a criminal, we’re so close. Buy me cherry lipgloss and some coke to snort trough your long nose. I’m your little queen of desire. Fly and get a little higher.’

High King
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Can't wait for the same Tim Burton movie we've been getting since the 90s :awkney:

We’d be lucky to get anything like a Tim Burton film from the 90s. The only good films he’s done since the 90s are Sweeney Todd and Big Eyes. 

Archived