💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Me, Myself, & Mariah | V Magazine

Aussie

Featured Posts

Aussie

http://Me, Myself, & Mariah

'SG Of course. What do you want people to know about your songwriting?

MC It’s something that I think a lot of people don’t give women enough credit for, unless they are known visually as someone strumming a guitar, or they’re behind a piano most of the time. I also have that diva thing attached to me; I mean, I’m sitting here doing an interview in lingerie. But I was just like, you’re totally gonna understand that this is what I’m gonna wear! Why should I wear something uncomfortable? This is what I like.'

She also mentions singers singing barefoot. Some shade on Gaga etc? :stalkga:

Wolf Boy

Not really, her song writing is fairly generic. Its good she does a lot of it, but its fairly straight forward work.

Dunk96
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

Not really, her song writing is fairly generic. Its good she does a lot of it, but its fairly straight forward work.

So you'd call songs like Close My Eyes or Butterfly generic lyrically? Okay sis. :triggered:

boyerased

She’s a very underrated songwriter. For ignorant folks out there, listen to the whole butterfly album.

Mirages
3 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Breakdown, Roof, Butterfly, Can't Let Go, Fly Like a Bird, Make It Happen, Whenever You Call, Fantasy (especially ODB remix), Prisoner, All In Your Mind say hi, should I go on?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Breakdown, Roof, Butterfly, Can't Let Go, Fly Like a Bird, Make It Happen, Whenever You Call, Fantasy (especially ODB remix), Prisoner, All In Your Mind say hi, should I go on?

Yep keep going because im not seeing anything there thats blowing my mind lyrically, sorry.

She can write a catchy hook, but her lyrics sound like any other rnb ballad from any other rnb artist.

Mirages
10 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Yep keep going because im not seeing anything there thats blowing my mind lyrically, sorry.

She can write a catchy hook, but her lyrics sound like any other rnb ballad from any other rnb artist.

Honey.mp3 please go ahead and list these artists that use the same lyrics like:

On the flowery hillside
Breathless and fervid
Amid the dandelions

Nah you ain't seeing things,
Or hallucinating,
I bring that levity

I gravitated towards a patriarch
So young predictably
I was resigned to spend my life
With a maze of misery
A boy and a girl befriended me
We're bonded through despondency
I stayed so long but finally
I fled to save my sanity

Wild horses run unbridled
Or their spirit dies

I finally found unvarnished truth

I keep on coming back incessantly

Them chickens is ash and I'm lotion

Underneath the guise of smile

You're right everybody uses these lyrics in their basic bops. By the way if you don't understand some of the words look them up in a SAT dictionary :reductive:

Wolf Boy

“These chickens is ash, i’m lotion”.

Wow, deep.

Btw no need to make personal insults, if you can’t handle other peoples opinions then what are you doing on a forum?

Relax, its not that deep.

Mirages
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

“These chickens is ash, i’m lotion”.

Wow, deep.

Btw no need to make personal insults, if you can’t handle other peoples opinions then what are you doing on a forum?

Relax, its not that deep.

Girl you are entitled to your opinion. I'm not insulting you tho. A little shade here and there I caught up on from Mrs. Carey - certainly. Anyways let's just agree to disagree.

BTW not all lyrics have to be deep, it's like that is a fun song, not all songs have to have deep meaning. But that line is more about the metaphor and expression she uses to deliver her message, of being number 1 in the game.

Archived