💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Preference: BJ†AF or FOHL

DutchHooker

Which of the BTW fashion songs (Alex. McQueen tribute) do you prefer? Black Jesus † Amen Fashion or Fashion of his love?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
    • Fashion of his Love

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
On 15-3-2018 at 3:30 PM, AcidWashBoys said:

Earthquake trollga.gif

FOHL > Earthquake :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Mirages

So 72% of this website has bad taste hmm :oprah:

JK love yall!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

So 72% of this website has bad taste hmm :oprah:

JK love yall!

They are both masterpieces, but I thought it would be more equal.. :interestinga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

I understand the point of the thread but 

latest?cb=20141107154420

i love both these songs equally tbh :wub:

It was a hard choice, but BJ+AF is just slightly better.. I think.. but it's soo hard. uwghhh :saladga:

Panchecco

I voted for FOHL and I was expecting everyone to vote it as well I didn't know Black Jesus had so many stans

DutchHooker
49 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Fashion Of His Love is the 80s bop Born This Way deserved and needed

Both should've been singles sis :queenga:

DutchHooker
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I voted for FOHL and I was expecting everyone to vote it as well I didn't know Black Jesus had so many stans

BJ+AF is that bop! :sis:

EdgeofTeeth

Both have grown on me sooo much since the album was released, I used to not ever listen to either of them. I’d probably have to choose BJ+AF though.

DutchHooker
2 hours ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Both have grown on me sooo much since the album was released, I used to not ever listen to either of them. I’d probably have to choose BJ+AF though.

Omg, I have the exact same situation, initially, I didn't like them both, but now I love them both.. but I slightly prefer BJAF.. too hard too choose :saladga:

Archived