Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Preference: BJ†AF or FOHL

DutchHooker

Which of the BTW fashion songs (Alex. McQueen tribute) do you prefer? Black Jesus † Amen Fashion or Fashion of his love?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
    • Fashion of his Love

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Perhaps it's the line where she mentions being on the runway :poot:

Dressed in his best! AMEN FASHION! Now Screeeeaaaam! :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

Duh, BJAF all the way. FOHL gets annoying as the song goes on and sounds cheesy. BJAF in other way is pure bop.

I think the cheesyness of FOHL makes it beautiful, but thats just my taste :blush:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

giskardsb
12 hours ago, Aussie said:

Fashion of his love all the way. Instant classic for me. Reminds me of the 1980's pop era with the likes of Whitney Houston.

Well it's a complete Whitney rip off, no surprise there. 

DutchHooker
Just now, giskardsb said:

Well it's a complete Whitney rip off, no surprise there. 

Who cares? Even if it was a tribute (or a rip off), you could still enjoy the song though

These two songs are two of my favourite songs from the album and I can't choose between them honestly! :O

edengowon

GOD DAMN I CAN'T CHOOSE!! 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Pop Music

Fashion of his love just instantly makes me happy and want to dance. BJAF is very good as well but has never been one of my favs on BTW.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

crackpoppodcast

Black Jesus unless we’re talking the Fernando remix of FOL- I’ll never understand why that wasn’t the official version

Bad Monster Kid

BJAM all the way. 

FOHL sounds like an 80s Whitney Houston reject. 

DutchHooker
26 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Black Jesus unless we’re talking the Fernando remix of FOL- I’ll never understand why that wasn’t the official version

Yass, the remix is so good... for me not better than the original, but also very good!

Spoiler

And it's way better than the complete Joanne Album :reductive:

Taylorrgh
14 hours ago, Aussie said:

Fashion of his love all the way. Instant classic for me. Reminds me of the 1980's pop era with the likes of Whitney Houston.

because it legit is "I wanna dance Somebody"

Archived