💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Preference: BJ†AF or FOHL

DutchHooker

Which of the BTW fashion songs (Alex. McQueen tribute) do you prefer? Black Jesus † Amen Fashion or Fashion of his love?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
    • Fashion of his Love

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Dear fellow monsters,

Which song do you prefer?

Black Jesus † Amen Fashion or Fashion of His Love

Both songs are on the BTW album and were made as a tribute to Alexander McQueen, both songs are very underrated in my opinion. They weren't very famous and didn't get the attention it deserved, even the fanbase bashes the songs sometimes. I adore them both and for me it's a hard choice, you have on the one hand a unique 80's Whitney inspired song and on the other hand a song full of slayage, vogue and catwalk..

Personally, I would choose BJAF, because it's so catchy and doesn't get boring, FOHL is so adorable, but is boring after many repeats.

The choice is very hard, but I had to choose BJAF

tumblr_mevvjtybki1r08ncio1_500.gif

tumblr_m9y8pwuHvR1qdtcexo1_250.gif

Do you agree? Leave a like!
Not? Comment!

Thanks already Hunties!

Yours sincerely,

Almighty Republican Dutch Hooooooahkhaaaaaahhh

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

Fashion of his love all the way. Instant classic for me. Reminds me of the 1980's pop era with the likes of Whitney Houston.

justanothergay

Black Jesus is that bop to walk down the runway to. Jesus is the new black :sis:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, justanothergay said:

Black Jesus is that bop to walk down the runway to. Jesus is the new black :sis:

Now screeeeeaaaam!! :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

FOHL all the way. I’m not really a fan of Black Jesus, I’d be fine if the song never existed. 

kabirartfling

I still can't believe that there is no official video for Black jesus amen fashion.:madge:

ITS A CRIME.:selena:

Give your love to me

DutchHooker
12 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I still can't believe that there is no official video for Black jesus amen fashion.

ITS A CRIME.

I know right, could you imagine her walking the runway on the highway literally.. fully in black with the motors from the Judas MV behind her... :firega:

DutchHooker
19 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

This is an extremely hard question that idk how to answer :selena:

You could measure the wig snatching distance with a ruler or you could use the baldness measurement  :queenga:
You could check which song snatches you more.. your poor wig :cryga:

Catnikko
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

You could measure the wig snatching distance with a ruler or you could use the baldness measurement  :queenga:
You could check which song snatches you more.. your poor wig :cryga:

there is no measurement that can withstand the comparison of these 2 songs that slay that much :cryga:

Actual patient

Archived