funny

Shangela giving Inflatable Gaga realness

MuglerHooker

Featured Posts

MuglerHooker

kFZdRjT.jpgLady-Gagas-Inflatable-Dress.jpg

Yass shangela werk givin us gaga inflatable realness

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

in the long version of the runway on VH1.com she actually says the reference was Gaga and she had her friend made her one just like hers but in red.

Sneaky Oliver

She better win :diane: I was rooting for someone else but you know  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Edonis

Ugh she's such a legend :diane: But I have an inkling that a certain someone else is going to win and I'm already having a fit :awkney:

Sneaky Oliver
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Ugh she's such a legend :diane: But I have an inkling that a certain someone else is going to win and I'm already having a fit :awkney:

You mean *that* someone else everybody was talking about in the beginning? Nooo :giveup: She shouldn’t win 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Edonis
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

You mean *that* someone else everybody was talking about in the beginning? Nooo :giveup: She shouldn’t win 

Lettuce pray sis :pray: Shangela deserves everything :diane:

LateToCult
15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’ll lose my sh*t if a certain someone wins over Shangela. Baby girl was the only one that was trending globally on Twitter that episode and all the way at #4. :selena:

Sneaky Oliver
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’ll lose my sh*t if a certain someone wins over Shangela. Baby girl was the only one that was trending globally on Twitter that episode and all the way at #4. :selena:

She’s doing great! She has been consistent every week! She deserves the crown!! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LaLuna

Yeah, I think we all thought of Gaga when we saw that outfit :ladyhaha:

But hey, I mean, if you're gonna be inspired by someone, might as well be inspired by a true fashion icon

giphy.gif

Shangie betta win that thing, because with my fave Dela gone, I'm not here for anyone else winning :triggered:

Diamonster

When the season started I was all for DeLa since I liked her from earlier season, but Shangela earned my respect, she has grown so much! And she BRINGS IT.

if she doesn't win I'm gonna be so pissed, people be saying this other one deserves and I'm like, you all haven't seen Shangie this whole time? :awkney:

Archived