💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbie celebrates Bday & gives history lesson on Frida

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Werk

Sorry if wrong section but the iconic Barbie doll/brand has turned 59 years old today.

Even though her designers are making the brand look like pure sh*t, that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate the days when she was being treated right.

The brand today now has a wider variety from curvy body, original body, tall, to petite. Heck even Ken has more variety now. But she's serving quantity over quality with PR to satisfy soccer moms so, therefore, Barbie fans with taste have to deal with the ugly/lazy designs and terrible quality. Praying it works out in the future

Fashionistas_dotcom_campaignpage_cda.jpg

@Lance I had to beat you to it because of your questionable taste and needed to make sure you weren't doing our girl dirty like that by promoting the terrible sh*t she has out right now :poot: 

EDIT: nvm :neyde: 

WeDontStop

cute, i like this video. :heart:

on the topic of barbies, my friend just texted me that she ripped the head of her barbie and shoved her body up in her vag? she also said that it stimulates her real good? im just sitting here shook and confused :laughga:

i got the boys in dubai

SKANK
Just now, ARTPOPrincess said:

on the topic of barbies, my friend just texted me that she ripped the head of her barbie and shoved her body up in her vag? she also said that it stimulates her real good? im just sitting here shook and confused :laughga:

Had Barbie uploaded a video of your friend doing that, it would have taught them as much about Frida Kahlo as that video did.

SissyFromSpace
7 minutes ago, Werk said:

Dammit Lance you beat me to it :grr: 

EDIT: At least it got merged 

You can tag a mod to make you the OP of the thread 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Werk
Just now, Lance said:

You can tag a mod to make you the OP of the thread 

It's fine because the Frida Kahlo video isn't bad 

SissyFromSpace
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Had Barbie uploaded a video of your friend doing that, it would have taught them as much about Frida Kahlo as that video did.

Stop

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

giphy.webp

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PepsiCola

I was more of a Bratz fanboy. :laughga:

But the great thing about Bratz was that they weren't realistic at all, and I think Barbie could learn a lot from that. Just because something/someone is unrealistically pretty, that doesn't mean it should be locked away out of fear of being treated like a real person.

Just educate your kids on the fact Barbie isn't real and you're good to go. Just like how I never expected to have gigantic heads and painted-on eyes and literally shoes for feet with my Bratz dolls. :lolga:

Werk
3 minutes ago, PepsiCola said:

But the great thing about Bratz was that they weren't realistic at all, and I think Barbie could learn a lot from that. Just because something/someone is unrealistically pretty, that doesn't mean it should be locked away out of fear of being treated like a real person.

Just educate your kids on the fact Barbie isn't real and you're good to go. Just like how I never expected to have gigantic heads and painted-on eyes and literally shoes for feet with my Bratz dolls. :lolga:

Sis I'm a huge Bratz fan as well in which they went through the same bs Barbie is going through rn! I even made a thread about their 15th anniversary last year :lolly: 

SissyFromSpace
10 minutes ago, PepsiCola said:

I love both

and honestly blame gullible folks for thinking dolls are forcing kids to be a certain way. It’s so annoying 

Pablo
37 minutes ago, Lance said:

I love both

and honestly blame gullible folks for thinking dolls are forcing kids to be a certain way. It’s so annoying 

You can't deny facts though

:ladyhaha:

Don't visit my profile

SKANK
34 minutes ago, Lance said:

Stop

No thank you. :)

I have a difficult time imaging that Frida Kahlo would approve of Barbie turning her life into a capitalist venture. Her descendants certainly aren't happy.

It's a little gross to me that they are simultaneously claiming to celebrating Frida as a female role model, while also feeling the need to wax her unibrow and mustache and put her on a diet.

Werk
49 minutes ago, Pablo said:

You can't deny facts though

:ladyhaha:

I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic after looking at your emote but in case you're serious, this is from the The Onion which is false :air: 

Archived