💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Actor commits suicide after rape investigations against him

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

According to reports on March 9, Jo Min Ki was found dead at 4PM KST in the storage room of an apartment basement by his wife, who called the police. 

The actor has passed away ahead of his upcoming questioning on March 12 at Cheongbuk Police Station for the ongoing sexual harassment investigation against him. This past February, a former Cheongju University student accused Jo Min Ki of sexually harassment while he was a professor at the institution. Following the first accusation, 20 women have given their testimony to police saying they went through the same experience with the actor, and he apologized in an official statement.

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/03/actor-jo-min-ki-reportedly-passes-away

Yuuri

Some more information:

Reversing his initial denial of sexual abuse allegations, Jo issued an apology, saying he would not shirk any legal responsibility for them.

"All this has stemmed from my carelessness and my fault," he said in a statement. "I deeply apologize to all the victims who were scarred by me, and I will not evade all legal and social responsibilities for my fault."

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/search1/2603000000.html?cid=AEN20180227010700315

So he confessed that it's true, but he shouldn't have killed himself, and I know it's bad to talk about the dead, but I would have sentenced him to jail, plus rehabilitation and therapy.

crisTEAne

definitely not a kii. :excuseu:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ALGAYDO

Instead of killing himself, he should’ve just served his time, paid his debt to society, compensate the victims, and find a way to better himself. I feel so bad for his friends and family members... imagine the trauma... 

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Instead of killing himself, he should’ve just served his time, paid his debt to society, compensate the victims, and find a way to better himself. I feel so bad for his friends and family members... imagine the trauma... 

He took the easy way out just like Mark Salling did. 

SKANK
16 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

He took the easy way out just like Mark Salling did. 

It's dangerous to promote the idea that suicide is easy. There is nothing easy about deciding to end your life. If you have never attempted suicide, or never had a loved one commit suicide, perhaps you don't understand, but I assure you there is nothing easy about it.

If anyone reading this thread needs to talk to someone the National Suicide Prevention Hotline is, 1-800-273-8255.

Archived