đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga spotted in LA (8/3)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

squeala
2 hours ago, asana15 said:

She's at the Vintage grocers in Malibu. It's not Oregon by a long shot.

Compare the pictures:

DX2EKZLW4AAT82O.jpg

and this (rustic barn right behind her). And the reflection in her glasses.

DX1XzwMVwAAkH38.jpg

CONFIRMED: Lady Gaga to star in Scooby-Doo 5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
19 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Lady Gaga and DJWS were working together in  Malibu when RedOne was in Portland. By the time Gaga got there (on the 17th) RedOne was gone.

@monketsharona

@lydians

who said this ?

justanothergay

Woah, what's that thing in her sunglasses? It wouldn't surprise me if it's an LG6 hint.

Spoiler

Od9RikL.jpg

W7HOJEC.jpg

Spoiler

MF0cRi0.png

SiH3tIJ.png

Spoiler

R0GCFYf.png

wzzWqQz.png

7GGq7Fr.png

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

ordinarynam1310
6 hours ago, asana15 said:

Compare the pictures:

DX2EKZLW4AAT82O.jpg

DX1XzwMVwAAkH38.jpg

Sherlock Holmes is quaking 

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

who said this ?

Both mindtrappa and gagawhoami (not directly tho). 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Both mindtrappa and gagawhoami (not directly tho). 

well Mindtrappa has often been proved being wrong a lot in the past though... Someone here has even exposed him as being a twink that know absolutely nothing more than you and I... 

DonnieDarko
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

well Mindtrappa has often been proved being wrong a lot in the past though... Someone here has even exposed him as being a twink that know absolutely nothing more than you and I... 

It was me who exposed him or it was me too, many people have claimed he’s not reliable. Having said that gagawhoami also confirmed this and this person knows things. At least that’s what it looks like. Also mindrtappa did not say that based on any insider knowledge but he provided info using instagram iicr and it was proven that he was correct(this time), so yeah, sorry to burst our bubble like that.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

It’s probably a good sign that she’s back home.

It really is. And it matches the info we got recently that she’s much better.

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It was me who exposed him or it was me too, many people have claimed he’s not reliable. Having said that gagawhoami also confirmed this and this person knows things. At least that’s what it looks like. Also mindrtappa did not say that based on any insider knowledge but he provided info using instagram iicr and it was prooven that he was correct(this time), so yeah, sorry to burst our bubble like that.

To me this guy has always been an attention seeker, licking DJWS' ass and very clever to change his versions when things were not fitting to what he said in the past. I remember I even marked the things he said few years ago, and most of the things just did not happen or were too vague to be considered as right... Even if he were right, there's no way Gaga's team would have let him to spill tea on a public and popular forum without warning. Like there's absolutely no way he could know what she's doing everyday, with with whom. I don't even understand how all those popjustice stans can trust it.

To me there's no 'bubble', I'm just observing things, not relying on what Twitter's 'insiders' or popjustice 'insider' are saying... I just think 99.9% of those guys are fake and trying to exist. 

DonnieDarko
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To me this guy has always been an attention seeker, licking DJWS' ass and very clever to change his versions when things were not fitting to what he said in the past. I remember I even marked the things he said few years ago, and most of the things just did not happen or were too vague to be considered as right... Even if he were right, there's no way Gaga's team would have let him to spill tea on a public and popular forum without warning. Like there's absolutely no way he could know what she's doing everyday, with with whom. I don't even understand how all those popjustice stans can trust it.

To me there's no 'bubble', I'm just observing things, not relying on what Twitter's 'insiders' or popjustice 'insider' are saying... I just think 99.9% of those guys are fake and trying to exist. 

I get that. And I agree with most. The thing is they did observe too and this is what they came too and I have to agree with both. Redone was there when Gaga was in Malibu. That’s not some super guarded info too.

Also, as I’ve said, I agree with you but I strongly suggest reading gagawhoami’s Twitter. And their latest claim that Gaga is better matches this very thread and she’s in LA again. Also gagawhoami never said anything remotely as insider’ish as mindtrappa did in the past. He was the worst. Gagawhoami is not spilling any kind of insider info. 

DoremonLove

My queen looks beautiful and good:kara: missng her so much:kara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, justanothergay said:

Woah, what's that thing in her sunglasses? It wouldn't surprise me if it's an LG6 hint.

Hide contents

Od9RikL.jpg

W7HOJEC.jpg

Hide contents

MF0cRi0.png

SiH3tIJ.png

Hide contents

R0GCFYf.png

wzzWqQz.png

7GGq7Fr.png

The truth is in my black shades!

6 hours ago, asana15 said:

Compare the pictures:

DX2EKZLW4AAT82O.jpg

DX1XzwMVwAAkH38.jpg

I.....I....

You are the future of little detectives. I am deceased :deadbanana:

Archived