💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

I Just Made Another Hit in the Basket!

Hoss

Featured Posts

Hey GGD, long time no talk :bon: 

So some of you may have already heard this banger that I was in the process of making that I posted on here awhile ago that I was working on, called Haunted:

Anyways, so I decided to put that one aside for a little bit, and I started a new song. This one is honestly miles better already imo. It seems like it could be a huge club banger, and for now I decided to call it I Miss You. Take a listen, you won't be disappointed I promise :bon:

Please let me know what you guys think! Any criticisms, compliments, critiques, or suggestions are much appreciated! :kara:

Smother Em Eh

Wow yeah you did. 

There goes another one in the basket:derpga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

weed

I didn’t like the intro lol I think you could do a lot better. A different piano melody idk and when the piano pops up later for 2 seconds it feels random

but zamn zad come thruuuu! It sounds really nice, the last half left my bussy bald and quivering

3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I didn’t like the intro lol I think you could do a lot better. A different piano melody idk and when the piano pops up later for 2 seconds it feels random

but zamn zad come thruuuu! It sounds really nice, the last half left my bussy bald and quivering

ugh I know :giveup: it's more of just a placeholder until I figure out what I wanna do. but thank you so much skinny legend! :tony:

Nicogly

You have future in the underground gay scene, I promise that

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Ferrer Zorola

giphy.gif

at first I was like: “Music News” :awkney: 

but I like what I hear! You can totally hear the Gaga inspiration

giphy.gif

LIFE IS GOOD

4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

giphy.gif

at first I was like: “Music News” :awkney: 

but I like what I hear! You can totally hear the Gaga inspiration

giphy.gif

omg yasss :giveup: I love when people compare my stuff to Gaga 

but ik :poot: im just a thirsty hoe and want people to hear my stuff 

tomsches

I don't know whether you've heard about this already, so I'm just gonna leave it right here:

2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I don't know whether you've heard about this already, so I'm just gonna leave it right here:

omg that sounds so cool! :giveup: would I be able to enter only an instrumental? i’m adding vocals to my songs but not by the deadline for the contest 

tomsches
1 minute ago, Hoss said:

omg that sounds so cool! :giveup: would I be able to enter only an instrumental? i’m adding vocals to my songs but not by the deadline for the contest 

instrumentals are allowed. the deadline is this monday. just read through the rules and you're ready to go

Ferrer Zorola
6 minutes ago, Hoss said:

omg yasss :giveup: I love when people compare my stuff to Gaga 

but ik :poot: im just a thirsty hoe and want people to hear my stuff 

just so you know I just heard both! I did like Haunted better 😌

LIFE IS GOOD

Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

just so you know I just heard both! I did like Haunted better 😌

:kara: so far I think Haunted is the best song I’ve made, I hope I’ll be able top it!! 

i really really dig i miss you (especially at 1:30 :tony: i love that bit) but haunted is just wow :diane: i'm obsessed!

1 minute ago, Gyan said:

i really really dig i miss you (especially at 1:30 :tony: i love that bit) but haunted is just wow :diane: i'm obsessed!

thank you SO much! :giveup: i can’t wait to officially release these 

Archived