Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga accused Of transphobia In Her New Tweet

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

blackpink

omg why do people attack the people that support them just to look edgy on Twitter :rip: 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Oh please god damn it

Why can't we celebrate women for the gift of giving life to the world

Like it's not completely universal, giving birth isn't defining of a woman, but no one said that. Does everything have to contemplate all, and be universal all the time

Like some can't give birth, some dont wanna, okay. I dont know, they are not completely wrong and Gaga as a LGBT fighter always fails shows to be a bit more progressive, but ...ahhh, exhausting

Logan

Republicans don't have to tear us apart, we're already accomplishing that on our own.

Gaga Lazuli

I think she meant that they are womb as in we are the life? Like women give life. Thats how I understand it. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Killa
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Besides, she said "we are the womb" not "we all have wombs". Someone get a doctor to put their shoulders back in their sockets :laughga:

Yes, wombs means caretakers, the ones giving the real support, it's much more than just giving birth

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

SHUT YOUR ****ING ASS UP AND PLAY SHEISSEEE

TI TI TIIIIUUU TI TI TI TI TIIUUU TI TI TI TI TIUUUU TI TI TITITITTIII

ICH SHLEIBEN AUSTA BE CLARE ITS TWITTER ITS A BIG MESS

The fact I heard that so clearly

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Gaga lives: omg your being so disrespectful for those who are dead :grr:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Luzaleja

is this going to be added to that your fave is problematic list :awkney:

I mean, I understand why people are calling her out for it. Not all women have wombs, and many women who do don't really care for them. It doesn't make us any more or less of a woman.

BUT what she wrote wasn't a WE HAVE WOMBS AND GIVE BIRTH TO KIDS!!!! At least I read it as, we women are the reason of many of the great things that have happened and are happening in society right now. Birth to change.

In any case, I understand where they are coming from, but if I see people using this to say: SEE, SHE IS TRANSPHOBIC AND HATES TRANSWOMEN... well. :triggered:

Logan

It's an all-encompassing metaphor. She isn't saying women are a uterus :rip: She's saying women are the holders of intelligence, strength, power, revolutionary potential.... Progenitors for the future.

Logan

This is the dark side of progressives that paves the road for a 2020 Trump Election. 

Michaelandro

Yeah and she offended uterus cancer survivors too :wtfga: People are so ridiculous I swear.

Archived