šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga accused Of transphobia In Her New Tweet

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Diamonster

I saw "we are the womb" and was like... i can already hear the SJW's coming in the distanceĀ :saladga:Ā I loved it so much and I can't even enjoy it.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Besides, she said "we are the womb" not "we all have wombs". Someone get a doctor to put their shoulders back in their sockets :laughga:

šŸ–¤

Miel

Although I see a lot of these user's points, I think this is something that Gaga herself has not been educated about yet, in terms of rhetoric.

And also, it's lowkey not that big of a deal, in my opinion. Then again, I'm not a trans woman.

3 points in and ready for more

sipthistea

There's always someone looking for something to be offended about, like those people who got mad at her for not having a political statement against Trump at the SB.Ā 

Flapjack

Can't we are the womb mean that women (of all kinds) are the literal or metaphorical creators of beautiful things?

justanothergay

Have these people never heard of a metaphorĀ :awkney:

Gaga doesn't mean she's happy women can have children, it's more about the importance of motherly figures and how they nurture. Which you don't have to give birth to be. See: mother monster

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Diamonster
1 minute ago, Flapjack said:

Can't we are the womb mean that women (of all kinds) are the literal or metaphorical creators of beautiful things?

It's legit how I take it, that we can bear and create so many things, noT LITERAL WOMBS (but also literal wombs as well)Ā 

ryanripley
Just now, PartySick said:

Besides, she said "we are the womb" not "we all have wombs". Someone get a doctor to put their shoulders back in their sockets :laughga:

exactly, she can easily be mentioning womb as a protective force which is somethingĀ women have because that's where all the nurturing takes place

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LadyLuca

Im so glad many people are WOKE.

Lady Gaga meant to exclude all the trans women and people who dont have a womb. She hates them. Its clear. My god im glad we dont put some things in context. I will also write something against her cuz im trying to save the world.

Stay strong everybody. stay strong

Spoiler

:madge:

Ā 

berlinforme

These are the people thatĀ are giving liberalismĀ a bad reputation.Ā :saladga:

DiscoHeaven23

I mean, she really didn't have to add that last part about the womb.Ā 

It's kinda odd to be honest. But people should know Gaga loves the trans community, so trying to accuse her of being transphobic is ridiculous. She just wrote a thought that, perhaps wasn't given enough thought.Ā 

Decodekid

SHUT YOUR ****ING ASS UP AND PLAY SHEISSEEE

TI TI TIIIIUUU TI TI TI TI TIIUUU TI TI TI TI TIUUUU TI TI TITITITTIII

ICH SHLEIBEN AUSTA BE CLARE ITS TWITTER ITS A BIG MESS

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I guess it's going to be August 2017 part 2 huh? :neyde:

more like september 2016 pt 3

"is lady gaga sexist"Ā :triggered:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived