💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Katy Copy Kylie Minogues Visuals?

Dunk96

Featured Posts

Dunk96

So I watched this reel of Katy Perry's backdrops from the Witness Tour and they reminded me of a lot of Kylie's visuals from her X2008 & Kiss Me Once Tours. By the way I'm not trying to be shady,I'm just pointing out something I noticed watching this.

Phoebe Buffay

All of this copying stuff is so 2010/11. It's getting boring and tiring tbh. :eww:

Urine Blonde

it is so sad that Kylie doesn't get enough credit from other artists. she influenced most of today's pop girls including Gaga. The only problem is that she never made it as far as Madonna internationally/commercially. her tours are always amazing :tony:

Arcanum

Actually I can see 

Gaga X Intel 

Grace Jones

Pacman

Kylie Minogue

Andy Warhol

inspirations all over Katy's video. Definitely not a copy but then again Katy is not known for her originality...

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

River

Honey, all the USian pop girls copied Kylie, from Madonna to Gaga, without giving her a single credit.. but they throw some fake love from time to time..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bambino

I'm not one to defend Katy but it's just ****ing pop music. It's clear by now that everybody is inspired by everyone and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Blake

@Dunk96 I literally said this the hour the first show of the tour started :flop: 

On 09/03/2018 at 8:44 AM, River said:

Honey, all the USian pop girls copied Kylie, from Madonna to Gaga, without giving her a single credit.. but they throw some fake love from time to time..

Are you sure about that, sis?

maxresdefault.jpg

dscf3965.jpg

the-born-this-way-ball-tour-in-mancheste

Archived