💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DJWS: "Two more songs with features"

Rifek

Featured Posts

GypsyVida
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

if ya'll aren't gunna support DJWS and his solo work, why are ya'll here to tear him down? :triggered: 

Because before, he said we need to stop bothering him. That we need to stop talking about Gaga on his IG. Well sorry Paul but you can't just tell an entire fanbase to leave you alone and then two months later be begging for them to get your music trending.

tumblr_niqn6uY5TG1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

Because before, he said we need to stop bothering him. That we need to stop talking about Gaga on his IG. Well sorry Paul but you can't just tell an entire fanbase to leave you alone and then two months later be begging for them to get your music trending.

he's not asking LM to trend, he's asking his followers

who else is he meant to ask? his family?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyVida
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yes.

2ceab0df8c102a27c0c970256300ab92.gif

But let's be real here... most of his followers are LM's 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

8 hours ago, darkness said:

Because he complains everytime about LM but uses us for promotion. He is a rat. 

is it REALLY that much of a stretch that an artist would want his OWN fans and maybe hopes that SOME little monsters want his music? 

Spoiler alert, the world lives and exists beyond Gaga. A bunch of thirteen year olds shitting on a grown man because he won’t share pop star demos with him?

if that doesn’t make YOU a rat idk wtf does

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

yes.

ya but that's their own choice to follow him, some people are also their for his work

just let him promote his art and stop attacking the poor guy, they're welcome to unfollow him if they feel used

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

9 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Everything bothers you people you’re SO damn entitled. He doesn’t exist for YOU. You have an artist trying to just live their life and release their own music yet you STILL want to go and bother and read him because you’re upset you aren’t getting new Gaga music soon?

honestly use this as a pivotal moment in your life and grow up a bit. Accosting a grown man en masse is exactly why so many Stans will have huge entitlement issues throughout life. Mark my words y’all are gonna be really hard to live with

GypsyVida
53 minutes ago, Jed said:

Everything bothers you people you’re SO damn entitled. He doesn’t exist for YOU. You have an artist trying to just live their life and release their own music yet you STILL want to go and bother and read him because you’re upset you aren’t getting new Gaga music soon?

honestly use this as a pivotal moment in your life and grow up a bit. Accosting a grown man en masse is exactly why so many Stans will have huge entitlement issues throughout life. Mark my words y’all are gonna be really hard to live with

First of all I never said or implied he exists for me. I was just saying that he shouldn't tell us to f*ck off and then beg for our money/streams. Second of all, I'm not upset that I'm not getting Gaga music soon. This has nothing to do with the music they create together. It has everything do with the fact that he kind of uses us in a way. His attitude comes off as a little bit arrogant. And it's not that I don't like him because of that, it's just that he shouldn't expect us to be fans of his solo work. I get that he's simply preaching to his Instagram followers to listen to his music (just like any other artist) but he seems a little rude about it sometimes. Third and finally, you don't know me. You know virtually nothing about me or my life so how dare you say I have entitlement issues? I'm not expecting new music from Gaga produced by him. Yes, I do think something may be/is probably coming due to the residency, however I'd never expect Gaga to release anything. Please stop acting like we're a bunch of brats that have had no life experiences and just sit on our phones all day hounding people about Gaga and/or DJWS. :diane:

Spoiler

"Kill 'em with kindness." ~ Selena Gomez's writer 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GaGaAst

He is promoting his own music..nothing wrong if u ask me

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

40 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

First of all I never said or implied he exists for me. I was just saying that he shouldn't tell us to f*ck off and then beg for our money/streams. Second of all, I'm not upset that I'm not getting Gaga music soon. This has nothing to do with the music they create together. It has everything do with the fact that he kind of uses us in a way. His attitude comes off as a little bit arrogant. And it's not that I don't like him because of that, it's just that he shouldn't expect us to be fans of his solo work. I get that he's simply preaching to his Instagram followers to listen to his music (just like any other artist) but he seems a little rude about it sometimes. Third and finally, you don't know me. You know virtually nothing about me or my life so how dare you say I have entitlement issues? I'm not expecting new music from Gaga produced by him. Yes, I do think something may be/is probably coming due to the residency, however I'd never expect Gaga to release anything. Please stop acting like we're a bunch of brats that have had no life experiences and just sit on our phones all day hounding people about Gaga and/or DJWS. :diane:

Reveal hidden contents

"Kill 'em with kindness." ~ Selena Gomez's writer 

Yet here you are defending attacking him at LENGTH. 

1 hour ago, GypsyVida said:

yes.

and that has what to do with it? Unfollow him! Move on! 

1 hour ago, GypsyVida said:

he said we need to stop bothering him. That we need to stop talking about Gaga on his IG. Well sorry Paul

You used “we” as in you are part of these people talking about Gaga on his insta. He has every right to tell a “whole fanbase” to stop harassing him about something he CANT ****ING TELL YOU.

No one deserves that much attention because you think he’s “rude and arrogant” even though you know as much about him as I do you? So if you can make those judgements about him why are mine invalid?

Tbh you going on so long kind of just proves my point. If you don’t think I’m right then shrug it off and go about your day.

Catnikko
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

his fanbase isn't big enough to trend something if you exclude those that are fans because of his work with Gaga 

He's set himself up for monsters to ask him 'Is it a Gaga feature?' just so he can get pissy over it :toofunny: 

Inferno
4 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

his fanbase isn't big enough to trend something if you exclude those that are fans because of his work with Gaga 

He's set himself up for monsters to ask him 'Is it a Gaga feature?' just so he can get pissy over it :toofunny: 

Wasn't going to respond to anything here but it actually drives me insane that monsters are as annoying and pissy about DJWS as they are. All this dude does is emote and live his life and post on social media like the regular person that he is. Hes not famous. Hes not a celebrity. Hes just a music producer that happens to be Gagas friend. Hes not trained in PR nor should he have to be nor is anything he does remotely out of line or whatever the hell gaga fans go on about when they create their stupid little conspiracy theories and then get mad when they're not true or whatever. Gaga fans are the insufferable annoying people in the equation when it comes to DJWS always. That is not arguable, its a fact.

Now why don't you guys stop pestering this dude and act like regular people please. Thats all im going to say. It gets to a point where its actually embarrassing.

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Wasn't going to respond to anything here but it actually drives me insane that monsters are as annoying and pissy about DJWS as they are. All this dude does is emote and live his life and post on social media like the regular person that he is. Hes not famous. Hes not a celebrity. Hes just a music producer that happens to be Gagas friend. Hes not trained in PR nor should he have to be nor is anything he does remotely out of line or whatever the hell gaga fans go on about when they create their stupid little conspiracy theories and then get mad when they're not true or whatever. Gaga fans are the insufferable annoying people in the equation when it comes to DJWS always. That is not arguable, its a fact.

Now why don't you guys stop pestering this dude and act like regular people please. Thats all im going to say.

I don't disagree with you 

it's just i hope he knows that's what's gonna happen and just ignores it over posting a pissy message 

& i hope that isn't directed at me :toofunny: 

Inferno
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

I don't disagree with you 

it's just i hope he knows that's what's gonna happen and just ignores it over posting a pissy message 

How about if everyone wasn't so f*cking annoying he wouldn't have to be pissy about anything? I don't even think hes that pissy considering how obnoxious the fans can be. If anything hes polite. Honestly its been this way for as long as I can remember and im straight up tired of monster attitude towards him. Im not even like a DJWS fan, I dont care for him as a producer, but as a person he seems like an alright dude and the only reason ive even formed an opinion is because monsters are so obsessed with him in this like negative way half the time.

Catnikko
Just now, Inferno said:

How about if everyone wasn't so f*cking annoying he wouldn't have to be pissy about anything? I don't even think hes that pissy considering how obnoxious the fans can be. If anything hes polite.

What about my post is justifying people pestering him? I just stated the obvious fact that the majority of the people that he tweeted it out to to get it trending will obviously be the same fans he got annoyed with? 

Inferno
5 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

What about my post is justifying people pestering him? I just stated the obvious fact that the majority of the people that he tweeted it out to to get it trending will obviously be the same fans he got annoyed with? 

See whats annoying though? Anyone here saying no one gives a sh*t about him beyond gaga fans. I have no knowledge of his like reputation or following so I couldnt tell you if thats actually true, but do you see what a rude and annoying assumption that is? And you wonder why he would ever be annoyed in the first place? Maybe not you specifically but im speaking in generalizations on the topic now. Im sure some people do follow him beyond this fanbase. And even if its just this fanbase, why does everyone always have to be such a d*ck about him when the problem is always the fact that the fans create these theories and run with them and then end up getting mad at him for one reason or another. To me that never puts him in the wrong because his pissiness (if even) is just a natural reaction to the stupidity of the fans. Hes not the problem, imo. This base just can never be like normal. Although I guess thats why we got the nickname we have.

you look at like rihanna fans or like...idk even britney fans as ridiculous as they can be. they hear word of a producer and maybe theyll ask questions but theyre not as like invasive as monsters can be. like monsters get so obsessed to the point that they end up pissing themselves off and then getting mad at gaga or her team for it. its like the strangest thing.

Archived