DJWS: "Two more songs with features"

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, darkness said:

Because he complains everytime about LM but uses us for promotion. He is a rat. 

i don't see him specifically asking the fanbase to buy or trend his music, he's asking his followers

there's no point in bullying and name calling the man either, if you're not interested in him then just leave it out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i don't see him specifically asking the fanbase to buy or trend his music, he's asking his followers

there's no point in bullying and name calling the man either, if you're not interested in him then just leave it out

Yes, who mostly are LM :trollga:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, darkness said:

Yes, who mostly are LM :trollga:

so? :poot: they chose to follow him

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

tomsches

If I need to trend/post/like etc anything to get a song, I'm not interested tbh

PanPikus

Hahahaa :bye:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Tweet deleted :toofunny:

He was implying that he wanted us to believe Gaga is a part of that and realised he ****ed up by posting and deleting (after receiving backlash probably?) 

I actually like him as a producer for Gaga and enjoyed some of his own work but if he continues to do that I hope Gaga do what she did with the RedOne songs with his songs. He is so toxic. If one of the songs did turn out to be a feat. Gaga I apologise to DJWS in advance. 

GagaMegaFan
Just now, Easy said:

Tweet deleted :toofunny:

He was implying that he wanted us to believe Gaga is a part of that by posting and deleting (after receiving backlash probably?) 

I actually like him as a producer for Gaga and enjoyed some of his own work but if he continues to do that I hope Gaga do what she did with the RedOne songs with his songs. He is so toxic. If he one of the songs did turn out to be a feat. Gaga I apologise to DJWS in advance. 

:toofunny:

Spoiler

same :toofunny:

ew

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

if ya'll aren't gunna support DJWS and his solo work, why are ya'll here to tear him down?

Doesn't the first part of this sentence answer the second part of this sentence? :laughga:

DeleteMyAccount

He really needs to stop feeding the fans and having tantrums whenever it doesn't go his way.

Luxe Ford

Guess the tweet didn't trend. 

Tease me, tease me, won't retweet!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

let's be honest. His followers are ONLY LM :lolga:

Archived