💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

DJWS: "Two more songs with features"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Inferno said:

See whats annoying though? Anyone here saying no one gives a sh*t about him beyond gaga fans. I have no knowledge of his like reputation or following so I couldnt tell you if thats actually true, but do you see what a rude and annoying assumption that is? And you wonder why he would ever be annoyed in the first place? Maybe not you specifically but im speaking in generalizations on the topic now. Im sure some people do follow him beyond this fanbase. And even if its just this fanbase, why does everyone always have to be such a d*ck about him when the problem is always the fact that the fans create these theories and run with them and then end up getting mad at him for one reason or another. To me that never puts him in the wrong because his pissiness (if even) is just a natural reaction to the stupidity of the fans. Imo.

That is not what i said.. I said the majority of his twitter followers are most likely Gaga fans

not because no one gives a **** but because he had massive exposure after working with her and the kind of people that get things like that to trend on twitter are usually pop fanbases.. i think it's fair enough to assume that? 

edit: also i completely agree with everything you're saying about those fans, I'm just defending my point :toofunny:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
2 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

That is not what i said.. I said the majority of his twitter followers are most likely Gaga fans

not because no one gives a **** but because he had massive exposure after working with her and the kind of people that get things like that to trend on twitter are usually pop fanbases.. i think it's fair enough to assume that? 

Okay but that doesn't justify this fanbases annoying behavior with him over the past couple of years. If he ever is pissy, I think he has every right to be. And even when everyones b*tching about him being pissy, it never even seems that bad to me. Its always the monsters that are acting a fool. Hes just a guy on social media that happens to work with Lady Gaga like why does everyone get so entitled with him. Even if he lets any of you in, why do you all have to like take advantage of that and then proceed to get mad at him? Like thats my issue. Imo, monsters have zero justification when it comes to their behavior towards him. Be excited and tweet him or whatever the f*ck but at the end of the day don't whine and condemn him just because hes not giving you what youve imagined in your head that you need you know what im saying.

GagaUnderYou

He's been really annoying recently. Next, he'll probably tweet a teacup and hashtag collab and then responds "SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT GAGA" when a fan asks about the teacup. He's attention seeking and is ungrateful that 90% of his fans come from LG.

GagaUnderYou
8 hours ago, Inferno said:

Okay but that doesn't justify this fanbases annoying behavior with him over the past couple of years. If he ever is pissy, I think he has every right to be. And even when everyones b*tching about him being pissy, it never even seems that bad to me. Its always the monsters that are acting a fool. Hes just a guy on social media that happens to work with Lady Gaga like why does everyone get so entitled with him. Even if he lets any of you in, why do you all have to like take advantage of that and then proceed to get mad at him? Like thats my issue. Imo, monsters have zero justification when it comes to their behavior towards him. Be excited and tweet him or whatever the f*ck but at the end of the day don't whine and condemn him just because hes not giving you what youve imagined in your head that you need you know what im saying.

He can still be respectful and polite in his response, or do what the other producers do and don't respond at all. Or maybe if he leaks ARTPOP ACT II no one would ever bother him :trollga:

So, when is he releasing new music again? :poot: 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ChicaSkas
On 3/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, ryanripley said:

if ya'll aren't gunna support DJWS and his solo work, why are ya'll here to tear him down? :triggered: 

Did you happen to catch the tracklisting of WarSexDrugs before he deleted it? I just realized he posted it and  I never screencapped it and this is driving me CRAZY because now that I need to research the songs there's nothing left to read about them and he did several posts of Ask Me Anything. Arhsdkasdjfasldkjfasdlasdfl.

:giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ryanripley
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Did you happen to catch the tracklisting of WarSexDrugs before he deleted it? I just realized he posted it and  I never screencapped it and this is driving me CRAZY because now that I need to research the songs there's nothing left to read about them and he did several posts of Ask Me Anything. Arhsdkasdjfasldkjfasdlasdfl.

:giveup:

i didn't, i'm sorry :(

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i didn't, i'm sorry :(

its okay. Im so steamed because now Im trying to research it and all the data was deleted.... by paul :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived