Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG in studio in Oregon, USA

not asher613

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she takes all the time she needs. Maybe creating will help her get her mind off of things. :heart: 

The Bling

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

kyMUglV.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Blade

Will we ever hear the music though? And even if we do, it'll probably come out soon a.k.a. not soon.

Just now, The Bling said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS

kyMUglV.gif

Spoiler

OK low key this is what I wanted to say but I felt guilty kyMUglV.gif

The Bling
1 minute ago, dit said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OK low key this is what I wanted to say but I felt guilty kyMUglV.gif

I'm feeling guilty right now I feel you :cryga: But, I mean, she's in the studio because she wants too :staymad: She'll come back to slay us all when she feels like doing it, but meanwhile she's giving it her best even at her worst

A TRUE QUEEN :firega::firega::firega:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

1 minute ago, The Bling said:

I'm feeling guilty right now I feel you :cryga: But, I mean, she's in the studio because she wants too :staymad: She'll come back to slay us all when she feels like doing it, but meanwhile she's giving it her best even at her worst

A TRUE QUEEN :firega::firega::firega:

This is very true! plus for an artist not creating is terrible. Sometimes artists heal emotionally while making art. Hope it helps Gaga through all of this pain she is facing! 

The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

According to The Sun newspaper

:ladyhaha:

LaMaisonGaga

"The Sun" lmao.

Let me be the first to actually say this: She didn't even step a foot in a studio since December. Gaga has been constantly staying at The Frida Center for Fibromyalgia since January for heavy treatment. Now stop that bullshit.

lamaisongaga.com

Josip

Judging by the number of all these rumours and news about recording sessions, LG7 is already done :poot:

Bazaar

But wasn't that kind of obvious? she has to release new music before the Vegas shows.

Excited af :excited2:

monketsharona
4 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

"The Sun" lmao.

Let me be the first to actually say this: She didn't even step a foot in a studio since December. Gaga has been constantly staying at The Frida Center for Fibromyalgia since January for heavy treatment. Now stop that bullshit.

Actually false... Gaga was seen going to studio in LA in January. BloodPop posted that picture of her in studio in January too.

She was at Frida Center in October and she was also back in the studio at the same time.

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

But wasn't that kind of obvious? she has to release new music before the Vegas shows.

Excited af :excited2:

That's actually what most artists do before starting a residency... I don't see why it is so unbelievable for some to expect an album this year while we know she's back in the studio for months + she's usually releasing new album every two years

Archived