💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi comes out as Liquid!

dit

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

I knew I saw her on my toilet this morning. Too bad I already flushed her. :ladyhaha:

Something something idk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

So liquid sounds a lot like bisexual. If it is then good for Demi. 

Sudenote: why do people create names for sexualities that legit fall under the bisexual column haha.

May I Read You? 😎

PartySick
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Is there a reason why gays continuously make fun of bi/pan people?

Being gay is the new being straight :gaycat: Being bi/pan is the new being gay :gaycat:

But really though, is she just pansexual? Or gender fluid? The use of the word "fluid" is throwing me off 'cause I've only heard that term used with gender, never with sexuality :poot: I'm assuming the former but good for her regardless.

🖤

PartySick
25 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

So liquid sounds a lot like bisexual. If it is then good for Demi. 

Sudenote: why do people create names for sexualities that legit fall under the bisexual column haha.

As the understanding of gender identity evolved, the need for a term separate from bisexual arose. Bisexual people like boys and girls (the two genders on the gender binary) while pansexual people (or fluid people, as miss Demi says) like all genders. Boys, girls, and that technicolor rainbow inbetween and all around :nick:

🖤

Why do people even care about celebrities' sexuality? Like... ok? Just live your life :awkney: we have our own problems lol

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

KingRedd
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

As the understanding of gender identity evolved, the need for a term separate from bisexual arose. Bisexual people like boys and girls (the two genders on the gender binary) while pansexual people (or fluid people, as miss Demi says) like all genders. Boys, girls, and that technicolor rainbow inbetween and all around :nick:

But if transgenders see themselves as the opposite gender they still count as either a man or a woman. To me, bisexual means you like men or woman no matter the fluidness or openness. Fluid just sounds like a dating preference like if I were to say I like dating mainly black girls/guys. So would I call it black sexual? Sexually chocolate? Lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

lost in limbo
7 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Watch her never actually date a woman 

so you have to see her with people of two or more genders for you to be confirmed bi/poly/pan? :awkney:

That's not how liking more than one gender works :awkney:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DelusionalGaga
18 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

so you have to see her with people of two or more genders for you to be confirmed bi/poly/pan? :awkney:

That's not how liking more than one gender works :awkney:

No they don't have to. It's just interesting how many bi/pan celebs there are and how most of them are only dating people of the opposite sex. Sorry if that makes me a bit sceptic :awkney:

lost in limbo
21 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

No they don't have to. It's just interesting how many bi/pan celebs there are and how most of them are only dating people of the opposite sex. Sorry if that makes me a bit sceptic :awkney:

it's actually a fact that there's tons of bi/pan/fluid people in the world, so it doesn't suprise me. Some may use it, but Demi's really not the kind to do that.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

it's actually a fact that there's tons of bi/pan/fluid people in the world, so it doesn't suprise me. Some may use it, but Demi's really not the kind to do that.

I really don't mean to invalidate bi/pan people. I know those sexualities are very much real. It's just I can't tell if some celebrities are being sincere when they make these claims. 

littlepotter
9 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

I thought this is gonna be one of those skinny legend jokes:air:

like that:ladyhaha:

THAT'S THE EXACT TWEET I TJOUGHT OF DJDKSJDH

chaeri pls

Luzaleja

It's annoying to see people questioning whether it's true or not that she doesn't care about gender because you haven't seen her dating any girls... I get it, celebrities have used bisexuality/pansexuality to get attention from people, but the way people speak here reminds me of people questioning how could I possibly know I'm bisexual since they haven't seen me dating anyone :triggered: 

I get having reservations when celebrities talk about their sexuality, and I have mine, but it's not okay that because she's not dated a girl, or maybe she never will, then it's fine to say she might actually just be straight.

Spoiler

especially when so many of you here will scream about a celebrity being gay when they haven't ever said they are, and when they haven't dated anyone of their same gender, but if someone says they're bisexual then you gotta go through how many boys and girls they've dated to see if it's true :awkney: you don't have to date and have sex with people to know your sexuality. 

Archived