💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

In This Moment

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Hi fats!

I don't know if this is the right section, but I'd like to share this wonderful group with you.

In This Moment is one of my favorite metal bands. I often explain them to my friends as the Gaga of metal. Basically, they're eccentric like Gaga, and I'd imagine that if Gaga were to make a metal album (:pray:), it would probably sound similar to In This Moment's discography. Here's a few of their best songs:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

ryanripley

I LOVE IN THIS MOMENT :giveup: Black Widow and Big Bad Wolf are SONGGGSSSS

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ALGAYDO

Tbh, In This Moment is what I imagine Gaga’s musical career would be like if she had gone down the metal band route instead of doing the whole pop star thing :lolly:

Antichrist

i remember approx. 3 years ago, i used to jam to black widow every single day. that is AN ALBUM :firega:

didn't check out their latest one yet, but i love Roots & Oh Lord :giveup:

Sizzily

Yas :giveup: I think there was a mod who introduced me to them here?

:giveup::hor: 

One Banned Boi

SiliconeMonster

Literally my fave. I'm going to see them live in April and I couldn't be more excited. She is such a queen

Find your freedom in the music

blackthorns

I'm decently new to liking them so I don't know a whole lot / am far from having listened to all their songs, but they're really good. Despite my lack of knowledge they've quickly climbed my favorites list, if that tells you anything.

Also Maria is just really cute.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

• 3 months later...
HausOfMark

The wife of one of the guitarist used to work at the mall I used to work at. And they are always at my Cracker Barrel. I recognize them all but no one else does. lol

-Mark

Venus Warhol

I saw them live a few weeks ago, and all I can say is just wow. She was very Gaga-like on stage (which I love :kara:) but not in a copycat way. I really liked her and the band. Such presence. 

Archived