💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Witness The Tour and LA to the moon experiences

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Okay, so I was going to make a thread asking for people's experiences in Lana Del Rey's LA To The Moon Tour, but since I'm also seeing miss Katheryn on June I thought why not ask about both on the same thread.

Like I'm not expecting anything mind blowing but idk I want to read opinions til I get to see them :lolly:

Thanks in advance to anyone who might take the time to answer.:kara:

Also this is my first thread :hor:

Damon

going to see katy this weekend and lana next :giveup: i'll update this post as soon as i finnish see them

... and now i just sit in silence.

Andreu
1 minute ago, Antonoff said:

going to see katy this weekend and lana next :giveup: i'll update this post as soon as i finnish see them

Yaaaay I'm seeing Lana in April and Katy in June. 

mucinex

i saw lana in january and it was AMAZING! i've never seen katy live but i wouldn't be opposed to it

GypsyVida

I saw Lana in January in Philly and it was great. You won't be disappointed.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Andreu
1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

That's what I hope because I was quite unsure for her since I basically like her as a songwriter and I was debating whether it was worth seeing an artist like that or not live. Decided to choose the option I wouldn't regret specially since she doesn't tour much.

mucinex
11 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

i went to the same show! weren't the fireworks during yayo so beautiful? :wub: also it sucks that the eagles fans destroyed the parking lot

mucinex
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

That's what I hope because I was quite unsure for her since I basically like her as a songwriter and I was debating whether it was worth seeing an artist like that or not live. Decided to choose the option I wouldn't regret specially since she doesn't tour much.

i had the same doubts for seeing her live, videos of lana singing live always leave me SO disappointed, but trust me she's really good when you hear her live! also welcome to GGD

GypsyVida
16 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i went to the same show! weren't the fireworks during yayo so beautiful? :wub: also it sucks that the eagles fans destroyed the parking lot

Ugh I loved Yayo so much!

Stream COWBOY CARTER

I saw Witness first, I don’t really like the album so I didn’t plan on going but my friends and I ended up going because the tickets were $20 on Groupon and they were lower bowl seats. It was... colorful... but it was honestly one of the worst concerts I had ever seen. I found myself super bored during the speaking parts and most of the concert. However, some of the old bops were fun to dance to!

Then Lana came to town a few weeks later and it was great! I was a Lana STAN in high school, but didn’t really like Lust for Life that much. However, I fell in love with it by seeing it live! I cried because it felt so nostalgic. The ticket prices were a little high but overall it was fine! I would DEFINITELY see Lana again!

Rafr88

Those who went to the LA to the Moon Tour between January 15 and February 16, how was the opening act? I'm curious:oprah:

ICANTSTOPME

I saw katy at Witness the Tour  and she was amazing. Her visuals were amazing:pray:

I also got the chance to meet her too:wub:

Jackhn333

I happen to saw both tours. 

LA to the Moon Tour: She sounds better in person than videos of live shows.  Setlist is awesome. 

Witness Tour: big production show as you will expect. Alots of kids! 

Which I preferred?

Spoiler

The Joanne World Tour 

Damon

OMG YOU GUYSSDYFIEBD I SAW KATY LAST NIGHT

I really had a great time! it was awesome and she's so nice and funny. I went by myself and I met a lot of people on the qeue.

The show started half an hour late but I didn't really care bc they play good ass bops before the show starts. I was so close to the stage!!! I stood up next to the catwalk bc the sight is better imo, you can have a great view from the main stage too. She used the catwalk a lot though, she spend most of the night there

She's so good live and the production of the show is marvelous. You can check my ig for photos and videos! @imcdv

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived