imwoahvicky 'Woah' official video

imwoahvicky

Featured Posts

shame

The verses, the swag, the grill, the EVERYTHING :golfclap:

Tupac would be proud :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

mucinex

it's crazy how much danielle bregoli has matured, grown and become socially aware, but vicky can't even make a decent song with all the money and autotune in the world. sad. 

KyliesChild
Just now, Matt Amor said:

it's crazy how much danielle bregoli has matured, grown and become socially aware, but vicky can't even make a decent song with all the money and autotune in the world. sad. 

you got it the other way around lmao. she's biggie smalls's distant cousin, of course vicky will be an amazing rapper as well. this song is a ploy on capitalism and communism, but of course you think she's trash because she's lightskin. :awkney:

mucinex
Just now, KyliesChild said:

you got it the other way around lmao. she's biggie smalls's distant cousin, of course vicky will be an amazing rapper as well. this song is a ploy on capitalism and communism, but of course you think she's trash because she's lightskin. :awkney:

:O maybe you're right! i gave the song a second listen and suddenly i have become a person of color, too!

dg5kfyzumaaimwt-8902342.jpg

Reginald

Oh, she's out of jail already? I thought she was busy raising her and Papi JJ's baby "Tryone?" 

KingRedd
21 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

Lmao I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but Danielle is no where near grown up. Check her latest YouTube video where she sits and trashes a bunch of YouTube singers. 

The maturity is on critical levels lmao

May I Read You? 😎

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I sincerely hope everyone here is being sarcastic:ladyhaha:

why would we be? you're sleepin on the next gaga, bookmark me

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

imwoahvicky

i feel so blessed to come to such a woke site each and every day of my life :( 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

mucinex
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Lmao I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but Danielle is no where near grown up. Check her latest YouTube video where she sits and trashes a bunch of YouTube singers. 

The maturity is on critical levels lmao

i don't watch her channel, i was basing it off of her comments about logan paul and short clips i've seen. and her music is not as terrible as vicky's. maybe i'm mistaken, though/ 

Archived