Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Years&Years SANCTIFY

StarryNight

Featured Posts

That J
3 hours ago, ignotus said:

This is actually pretty good, im definitely gonna check their previous efforts. And the visuals :pray:

I fell in love a few years back by hearing most of their songs for the first time from the videos. So the visuals were there from the beginning for me and it really helped the album become a must listen. It's been what...3 years now? (Whoa!) and I still play that first album and watch the videos all the time.  It's quality GOOD true stuff. I recommend Shine, Real and the insanely flawless video for Worship.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

tomdsgn

One time I went to see Years & Years and I was stood outside the venue talking to my friend, and I said “People only seem to care about Olly, these two guys *points finger at guys walking down the road towards us* could be Mikey and Emre and nobody would even know”

Those two guys get a little closer, and it WAS Mikey and Emre, and they walked past us and straight onto their tour bus :cryga:

StarryNight
15 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

One time I went to see Years & Years and I was stood outside the venue talking to my friend, and I said “People only seem to care about Olly, these two guys *points finger at guys walking down the road towards us* could be Mikey and Emre and nobody would even know”

Those two guys get a little closer, and it WAS Mikey and Emre, and they walked past us and straight onto their tour bus :cryga:

mess :sharon:

Archived