12 hours ago, GigiHadid said:

Does him?:trollga:

Well, he got enough money to travel the world and he just dropped an EP :sis:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
20 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i don't think it means anything, the guy is mildly unstable anyway he's probably just in his feelings again

He's unstable because of this unstable fanbase :air: 

DutchHooker
37 minutes ago, phillipaf said:

Well, he got enough money to travel the world and he just dropped an EP :sis:

Yeah and how do you think he earned that money? Gaga ofc.. :excuseu:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

RochestrMonstr

Oh well? 

As long as she continues putting out great music, I don’t care who she works with. 

Plus it’s not like this confirms anything one way or another. 

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Oh well? 

As long as she continues putting out great music, I don’t care who she works with. 

Plus it’s not like this confirms anything one way or another. 

No it doesn't, but you have to agree that it's suspicious though.. 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ack1234
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

madonnnanation is to the left, hun :awkney: don't be a bitch

Apparently u can't have an option on this site unless it's all good and yes a lot sill have issues with the cancellation of Joanne tour ( view twitter)and other media so I will leave it this she does and will deserve everything she gets and worse !

ryanripley
Just now, Ack1234 said:

Apparently u can't have an option on this site unless it's all good and yes a lot sill have issues with the cancellation of Joanne tour ( view twitter)and other media so I will leave it this she does and will deserve everything she gets and worse !

you can have opinions however your comment was just pure nasty and rude, when will people learn the difference between a respectful opinion and rudeness? :bye: 

you're awful saying she deserve everything she gets "and worse", get off your high horse and get over it. everyone else has :bye: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

tumblr_lyvifrYcYn1qltexzo2_500.gif

PlanetChromatica
2 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

So you created an account just to call her names on a fan website? 

1. She has a chronic disease which can flare up at any moment so she could not help cancelling the tour.

2. Learn what grammar is.

Being angry at someone for having a disease is the most stupid thing, I had my JWT show cancelled twice but I'm not sat here calling her all the names under the sun. Grow up.

Ack1234
12 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

So you created an account just to call her names on a fan website? 

1. She has a chronic disease which can flare up at any moment so she could not help cancelling the tour.

2. Learn what grammar is.

Being angry at someone for having a disease is the most stupid thing, I had my JWT show cancelled twice but I'm not sat here calling her all the names under the sun. Grow up.

Exactly just my point she could have been fine the day. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Ack1234 said:

that's not your point, you have no point

go do some research on fibro because you have no idea what you're talking about, would you tell someone in a wheelchair they deserve it and worse?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
22 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

lady-gaga-stare.gif

I don't understand you at all..

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

that's not your point, you have no point

go do some research on fibro because you have no idea what you're talking about, would you tell someone in a wheelchair they deserve it and worse?

He should do some research about grammar too :trollga:

ChicaSkas

Im in the process of working on a project on him , and i was looking at his instagram and he also deleted all the AMA's about his new album. this kinda bugs me im glad I screencapped my questions when I did.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 3/8/2018 at 8:54 AM, Ack1234 said:

Hi there! Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but we try to keep it as positive as possible so that people have a comfortable place to post. 

Essentially, we want an optimistic vibe if possible, even though that's not always possible. Try not to dispense criticism unless you can also supply a remedy, like a sandwich critique.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived