Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Deleted his photo with Lady Gaga

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Quartz

A six page thread for him deleting a photo. He didn't do anything and everyone's jumping on him. What is wrong with you guys? :triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is an attention seeker (not a very bad thing I guess). I bet he deleted it cuz he got the attention he wanted from it for his song that he release a couple of days later. This has nothing to do with LG6. He will still unfortunately be the main producer of the album. 

DutchHooker
6 minutes ago, dit said:

He is an attention seeker (not a very bad thing I guess). I bet he deleted it cuz he got the attention he wanted from it for his song that he release a couple of days later. This has nothing to do with LG6. He will still unfortunately be the main producer of the album. 

I know right, what if she releases Milliahn Rizzons The Re-Up as LG6 produced by DJWS with mugler remixes of Milliahn Rizzons out of nowhere, I will cry like a baby until LG7 :cryga:

200.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I know right, what if she releases Milliahn Rizzons The Re-Up as LG6 produced by DJWS with mugler remixes of Milliahn Rizzons out of nowhere, I will cry like a baby until LG7 :cryga:

200.gif

OMG I feel you sistren. I'd have a proper meltdown! Mirrion Rizzones ha tenth awakening :cryga: 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
7 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

ARTPOP's lil sister is CANCELED

gret1.gif

Yesss No more artpoop ever again

DutchHooker
9 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Yesss No more artpoop ever again

I would rather have another ARTPOP than Milliahn Rizzons The Re-Up or C*ck to c*ck 2 :reductive:

Spoiler

(I prefer TF, TFM and BTW of course over ARTPOP, but yeah, it's better than post-ARTPOP)

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Kindness Ponk
7 hours ago, phillipaf said:

He has his own career, too, you know? Not everything in his work life resolves around Gaga, and we should all accept that.

/thread

Does him?:trollga:

August Blue
7 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Promise I'll be kind..
But I won't stop until that LG6-bop is mine!
Baby you'll be famous
Stream you down until you love me
Bopa-boparazzi

:queenga:

giphy.gif

Thats by Gaga and Rob Fusari tho :poot: 

Inferno

I like him as a person but not as a producer. I'd rather hear her with someone who can take her to the next level. Production wise he just holds her back imo. Sorry Paul.

hoeslay

He probably archived it because he doesn't want all the attention on that post and a mess of notifs on it since he's focusing on War. Maybe it'll reappear on his feed in a few months lol 

DutchHooker
Just now, hoeslay said:

He probably archived it because he doesn't want all the attention on that post and a mess of notifs on it since he's focusing on War. Maybe it'll reappear on his feed in a few months lol 

Then explain why he acts so weird lately and why he is ignoring our questions..

blackcoffee
9 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Good. Now can she hire Nile, Giorgio, Daft Punk, R1, Fernando, Mark...someone else that is actually talented and doesn't make just noise? :hor:

We can only hope. 

OracleMonster
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

He’s probably having an episode. He’s not mentally stable, which is why he acts out so much on social media. Y’all need to chill about him, let him be. He’s a good guy in real life, underneath all the edgey coldness. That’s what mental instability does to someone, especially when they have a following as he does, not to mention all these annoying ass Gaga fans constant harassing him online. I really do hope him and Gaga are still making LG6 together, he’s the most versatile and talented producer Gaga has ever worked with, this dude knows how to make musical magic.   

Sis did you just say DJWS is... versatile? He literally only makes trap music and ARTPOP was all electronic sounds/a hawt mess 

Epione
9 hours ago, andrew23 said:

Am I the only one who really hate this guy?

He's so annoying, and spread plenty of fake rumours.

I agree. He’s attention *****.

Bradley

It doesn't mean anything. Let's stop insinuating that his friendship with Gaga is over or something.

Archived