Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Deleted his photo with Lady Gaga

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
Just now, ryanripley said:

i wanted to be polite :selena: 

I may not use the word 'unst*ble' again or I will get another legit warning with points.. (like the RP monster post):whitney:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Didn't he post that picture right after he posted something mildly meltdowny about Gaga fans? And then the caption to this picture was like leading people on to something which he'd very recently lashed out about? :confused: If all of that is true then I think he removed it to stop having as many people pelting him with questions. I feel bad for him because he does have his own career but then he doesn't do himself any favours by teasing things and then lashing out and then coming out with more stuff that could be seen as cryptic - it's like an endless cycle :spin:

Dayman

I think it has more to do with US than her. He's not Gagas sale, they are best friends and collaborators and a lot of "fans" treat him like he's just Gagas property and he can't even do his own work in peace without them constantly harassing him.

ArtGagaPop

Hopefully she saw he was a bad influnce and droped him and is going to make the album of the decade with Redone, Bloodpop and Mark ronson :gaycat:

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Hopefully she saw he was a bad influnce and droped him and it going to make the album of the decade with Redone, Bloodpop and Mark ronson :gaycat:

Promise I'll be kind..
But I won't stop until that LG6-bop is mine!
Baby you'll be famous
Stream you down until you love me
Bopa-boparazzi

:queenga:

giphy.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ModernEcstasy

Someone asked why he deleted the picture and he just replied with a wink emoji :saladga::saladga:

DutchHooker
Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

Someone asked why he deleted the picture and he just replied with a wink emoji :saladga::saladga:

Omg tea, I will edit the post.

lost in limbo

I think that his work either got rejected for LG6 or he's just having another one of his attacks.

Anyways, I really hope it's the first. I loved his work with her (Gaga's best tbh), but she needs a new direction and new people and to experience different sounds and I feel like DJWS can't give her any of those things.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DutchHooker

Tea:

b12124fc69683f8253ea27db75374df3.png

Ryusei

he probably realized how messy that post was and felt embarrassed :ladyhaha: 

Musery

KleinGa

At this rate he's turning into one of those fake twitter insiders :ladyhaha:

ProdigyARTPOP

Gaga has never been following him to begin with so let’s not read into that.

They’re still on good terms

twigsnasty

i hope this means he's out of the picture, even if it means we loose some original LG6 songs (they could be reworked though)

so yes, call the garibay, call redone, call the new producers this best mean DarkGa is coming back

and ofc, i love paul and everything he's done for us, but I want something new

Archived