💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Deleted his photo with Lady Gaga

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

He probably did it just to see if we'd make this thread.  Everyone should just stop bothering to the poor guy.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

This is probably one of the reasons why he did that, you guys are obsessed with every little detail. It must be exhausting for him to read so many negative comments on social media or just people only caring about Gaga. He has a career of his own and I love his music. 

DutchHooker
34 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

He probably did it just to see if we'd make this thread.  Everyone should just stop bothering to the poor guy.

Bothering? I think 99% of the people who buy/watch/stream his stuff are Little Monsters, so he shouldn't be so triggered all the time and be happy that he has some listeners.. :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Biggest Bitch

Am I the only one who really hate this guy?

He's so annoying, and spread plenty of fake rumours.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, andrew23 said:

Am I the only one who really hate this guy?

He's so annoying, and spread plenty of fake rumours.

Are you talking about DJWS or me? :gum:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Biggest Bitch
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

DJWS :selena:

Emvee

y’all read into things way too much. It leans to so much unwarranted criticism towards not just her team members, but Gaga herself. 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, andrew23 said:

DJWS :selena:

Yeah sorry, I got a lot of backlash the last couple of days.. many poeple are dragging me lately.. :saladga:

sipthistea

He's kind of childish, so it's better for him to stay away from those comments. It can be toxic. 

Hope he works with Gaga again, his production is very rad and he makes amazing bops. 

Thonin Dyn

If djws's lg6 is really cancelled imagine if gaga calls Silk City (Mark ronson & Diplo) as The mains producers for the new lg6 it will be a disco album omg

Serve it, Ancien City style!

GreekGod

Now, I’m not one of those people who judges a person’s behavior from social media...but...why do I feel like he’s secretly enjoying getting all these attention. I think deleting the picture and replying with a wink emoji on twitter seems like he just likes to get attention. And yes, he IS unstable. Hope he gets better.

GreekGod
12 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah sometimes people can be mean..:selena:

but luckily for you I’m in Amsterdam this month and hope you’re somewhere around so we could hook up :ladyhaha:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, GreekGod said:

Yeah sometimes people can be mean..:selena:

but luckily for you I’m in Amsterdam this month and hope you’re somewhere around so we could hook up :ladyhaha:

I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south :staymad:
Put your hands on me John F. Kennedy, I'll make you squeel babyy :classy:

Killa
3 hours ago, phillipaf said:

I guess it's either A) he's not feeling it rn, as in he can't deal with his emotions on top of our needy comments atm or B) he just likes to mess with us, because of our needy comments 

SECOND

We are the perfect fuel for his own craziness

Gaga created a neverending mess

Archived