Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Deleted his photo with Lady Gaga

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Gaga has never been following him to begin with so let’s not read into that.

They’re still on good terms

How do you know that? Just because they both were in Oregon doesn't mean they are still on good terms.. I hope they are on good terms, but still.. :interestinga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 minute ago, lairofhk said:

Your threads are annoying. Sorry. Just had to say it. 

Why? I made 3 threads, 1 about which tour is the most iconic (seems quite normal?), 1 about being a Republican Monster where I got a lot of backlash and this one? What's wrong? :interestinga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ProdigyARTPOP
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

How do you know that? Just because they both were in Oregon doesn't mean they are still on good terms.. I hope they are on good terms, but still.. :interestinga:

Because all pictures of them still stand. Because even then when he posted this picture 

Gaga was not following him.

Because it’s pretty convenient and too coincidental that he rented out a home in Malibu while Gaga was there and now he’s popped up in Oregon and she’s there.

Plus, the entire Haus is following him, and he’s still following them. they’re more than just collaborators and work partners you guys. We’re talking about one of the few people who stood by our Queen while the world around her was crumbling 

DutchHooker
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Because all pictures of them still stand. Because even then when he posted this picture 

Gaga was not following him.

Because it’s pretty convenient and too coincidental that he rented out a home in Malibu while Gaga was there and now he’s popped up in Oregon and she’s there.

Plus, the entire Haus is following him, and he’s still following them. they’re more than just collaborators and work partners you guys. We’re talking about one of the few people who stood by our Queen while the world around her was crumbling 

I really hope you're right..

ryanripley

he deleted his EP promo pic too :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ProdigyARTPOP
Just now, DutchHooker said:

I really hope you're right..

and no shade towards you and I mean this in the nicest way possible. 

but you guys please try to not read into everything, go crazy on his posts or the the rest of the Haus posts. it really makes us look bad and it drains them and their creative process. :hug:

ordinarynam1310

i dont really like the guy but you guys are too harsh on him sometimes, let him breath, he seems unstable too.

DutchHooker
20 minutes ago, lavendermusic said:

i hope this means he's out of the picture, even if it means we loose some original LG6 songs (they could be reworked though)

so yes, call the garibay, call redone, call the new producers this best mean DarkGa is coming back

and ofc, i love paul and everything he's done for us, but I want something new

YAAAASSSS

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Maybe he just archived it and LG6 is still safe and coming:bon:

I don't care who produces it as long as it's coming soon.. (with bops) :firega:;)

The Surrealist

He probably doesn't want to be associated with Gaga because he feels like he gets harassed by Gaga's fanbase. Or Gaga told him to delete those pics since she is pretty controlling when it comes to photos of her.

Andreu
7 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I don't care who produces it as long as it's coming soon.. (with bops) :firega:;)

I do care honestly. I'm always here for new music of her but if she repeated producers this time I want them to be Mark or him....

1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

Good. Now can she hire Nile, Giorgio, Daft Punk, R1, Fernando, Mark...someone else that is actually talented and doesn't make just noise? :hor:

oh no you didnt

Archived