💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Awards Circuit Predicts Gaga will win Oscar

TropicOfCANCER

Featured Posts

Eddie
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

oh yes! just like when she won hers for TIHTY that everyone was so sure about! :woot: 

Hide contents

8RVwzMv.gif

This will bother me for life :cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cute that they think highly of the movie's potential, but yeah let's wait until the movie is out.

LaLuna

Hmmm, let's not get carried away :lolly:

As long as she's not nominated for a Razzie, I'm good :ladyhaha:

sipthistea

And the Oscar for Best Actress In A Leading Role goes to:

sam_smith_globes.gif

Sam Smith 

"As the first openly gay man ever to win an Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role, I thank the Academy and the voters..." 

Robo Ga
21 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
Stefani Germanotta, “A Star is Born”**

*Lady Gaga, since she'll be billed as that! 

🤖⚡️

FameHookah

can we NOT..

we have enough dissapointments and meltdowns as a fanbase as it is..

WTF is MDNA

Pacify Him

She’s up against Kirsten Stewart again :laughga: yep it’s staged :laughga: I still wanted Gaga to win tho no matter what :trollga:

I’m getting on your nerves

Computer

Slay me, I can't wait for the performance she delivers.  My hopes are now even higher for this movie and what she brings to it.

TnZ9nfG.jpg

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

One Five Ten

Usually these sites predict the front runners at the time of the update.

I’ve been using them for a few years now and usually 3-4 of the nominees they predict at the start of the year end up being in the race, and there’s always one or two that will drop out or drop in.

If she is still on the list by September/October, then it’s likely she will be in contention come awards season.

As of NOW, this means that Gaga is currently the front runner for the 2019 Best Actress Oscar but that is of course subject to change through the course of the race (at one point, Sally Hawkins and Saoirse Ronan were considered as part of a three way even race with Frances McDormand this year - but we saw how that turned out)

TropicOfCANCER
11 minutes ago, One Five Ten said:

Usually these sites predict the front runners at the time of the update.

I’ve been using them for a few years now and usually 3-4 of the nominees they predict at the start of the year end up being in the race, and there’s always one or two that will drop out or drop in.

If she is still on the list by September/October, then it’s likely she will be in contention come awards season.

As of NOW, this means that Gaga is currently the front runner for the 2019 Best Actress Oscar but that is of course subject to change through the course of the race (at one point, Sally Hawkins and Saoirse Ronan were considered as part of a three way even race with Frances McDormand this year - but we saw how that turned out)

Thank you for this response.

I know its easy to get hyped and disappointed, but websites like awards circuit usually pinpoint some of the frontrunners very early. 

As I said, at the VERY least, this shows that valid websites are taking the film seriously (given they predict picture, director, actress and song, etc).

TropicOfCANCER
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

They also predicted the musical 'Nine' would sweep. 

Again, take this how you will, but it's nice to see a valid website like awardscircuit predicting big things for ASIB.

YeehawKylie
14 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Again, take this how you will, but it's nice to see a valid website like awardscircuit predicting big things for ASIB.

These early predictions merely take in release date, distributor, film plot, and star power/oscar history. ASIB is being predicted because of the plot, the attached names, distribution date, and distributor. Which, is good in the fact that the distributor will likely push an Oscar campaign...but whether it'll be successful remains to be seen. 

DoremonLove

Imma be positive i want oscar for my Queen:excited2: 

Omg her speech would be epic:excited2: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived