đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Awards Circuit Predicts Gaga will win Oscar

TropicOfCANCER

Featured Posts

thehanyo
On 3/8/2018 at 3:45 PM, scallywally said:

ASIB was planned in advance before tour dates, she cancelled dates on the dive bar tour. You cant go round cancelling peoples tickets whove bought flights and hotels. Also it might be too much hard work, shes a sensitive soul. Yes its doable but she isnt well. Shed have to way up if shed be fit enough. Imagine fitting it all in, new album, movie promo, rehearsals, videos, Vegas AND a movie. Fans will lose money on flights. We dont want that do we? I doubt investors would either.  

You asked 'how do you think a star is born was filmed and she was very busy'. Yes! It was filmed and she was. Look at how it all ended up. I think most fans understand she cant do everything its cruel to think so. Shes not fit enough, on one side you have fans saying oh Vegas, shell have time between dates and the weather will be good for her then suddenly its another album, promo, tour other countries on her days off and make more movies!! 

We need to get a grip. If she does all that shell combust. Its ****ing cruel to expect that she can. 

Um, J. Lo has the time to do a LV residency and shoot a network series in NYC as well (Blue Bloods). And series take wayyyy more time to shoot than movies. She also continues to release new music.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
2 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Um, J. Lo has the time to do a LV residency and shoot a network series in NYC as well (Blue Bloods). And series take wayyyy more time to shoot than movies. She also continues to release new music.

J Lo isnt in pain or needs time to rest. Read before you bitch. 

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Her show is Shades of Blue. Get it straight Sis! 

thehanyo
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

J Lo isnt in pain or needs time to rest. Read before you bitch. 

I'm bitching about you, not Gaga. She is more than capable, and yes, while she carries around a disease with her, she is more than capable of doing everything at once. She has proven it over and over again. You act like her fibro diagnosis is recent; it's not.

Yes, we all want her to rest and get well. But the truth is this is a lifelong disease she will have, and she is the most driven woman in the business. She will power through her disease and accomplish everything, despite you haters.

thehanyo
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

Her show is Shades of Blue. Get it straight Sis! 

No, sis, it's called Blue's Clues.

tumblr_inline_p1f7l9fF3i1t2f78w_540.gif

mamo
5 hours ago, dannydrummen said:

Off topic but when can we expect a trailer? :derpga:

Soon.

creepy_resize.gif?itok=s6_VyYcz

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

scallywally
On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:25 AM, thehanyo said:

I'm bitching about you, not Gaga. She is more than capable, and yes, while she carries around a disease with her, she is more than capable of doing everything at once. She has proven it over and over again. You act like her fibro diagnosis is recent; it's not.

Yes, we all want her to rest and get well. But the truth is this is a lifelong disease she will have, and she is the most driven woman in the business. She will power through her disease and accomplish everything, despite you haters.

I respect what you say and love her, driven people dont get stoned and brag about it. Esp on stage. Shes great!!! but not as driven as you make out. She is in her head and really creative but you must admit theres a little bit of her act shes got to get together.  Out of 10 do you think youd vote 0 that shes total driven, perfect and doesnt need to get any part of her act together? 

PunkTheFunk

It's WAY too early to be predicting Oscar noms :triggered: @TropicOfCANCER this is who they predicted for 2018, early last year

BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE

Jessica Chastain – “Molly’s Game” (STX Entertainment)

Judi Dench – “Victoria and Abdul” (Focus Features)

Rooney Mara – “Mary Magdalene” (Universal Pictures)

Michelle Pfeiffer – “Where is Kyra?” (No U.S. Distribution)

Emma Stone – “Battle of the Sexes” (Fox Searchlight Pictures)

http://www.awardscircuit.com/2017/03/03/oscars-taking-look-2017-hopefuls-academy/

And this is who actually got nominated:

Frances McDormand – Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri as Mildred Hayes

Sally Hawkins – The Shape of Water as Elisa Esposito

Margot Robbie – I, Tonya as Tonya Harding

Saoirse Ronan – Lady Bird as Christine "Lady Bird" McPherson

Meryl Streep – The Post as Katharine Graham

Archived