Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Million Reasons video surpass TEOG video on Youtube

Miaou

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

TEOG is ART. Sure we didn’t get the video we wanted and we definitely did let Gaga know how we felt but at least it’s a pleasing video. It’s a lovely little thing.

Don’t y’all ever come for Yoü And I either. 

Leave my kids alone. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
2 hours ago, HairBow said:

I can't be the only one who LIKES both of these music videos ... Right ... ?

The Edge of Glory, in my opinion, is one of the best 80's songs that never came out in the 80's. The video completely reflects that.  Just watch a ton of 80's pop music videos and compare that to TEOG video.  Gaga knew exactly what she was doing here, methinks. Also, I think that Born This Way is her worst video of the BTW era. :cool:

As for Million Reasons, I honestly don't know what fans were expecting with that video?  Were most of us actually expecting something crazy and avant garde?  Haha. The video matches the song.  Plus, Gaga looks gorgeous in the pink pantsuit; one of my favorite looks of hers.

For me i was dissapointed with both videos since i expected something else because of the themes gaga and her teams were using and hyping for the songs. TEOG we knew they had a whole diffrent concept that was looking to be a massive budget video like judas with mermaids, doctors, the teal hair etc and a story that was teased in this peformance just a few days before the video. 
lady-gaga-mermaid.jpg
So me and most of the fanbase was dissapointed since we were expecting some massive video with storyline, chorography, alot of locations, outfits etc and instead we got a 6 min video of just walking around. I have grown to actually like the video we got now, i like the colors and gagas outfit is epic. But a part of me still wants to have the original video :poot:

For MR, we were also teased with a whole diffrent theme, most expected it to have the visuals like the ama peformance and the MR single cover/the photoshoots we got at the time. So it was a bit dissapointing that most of the video is just taking place in one white studio room. 
2309c395b3af1f9e710bc44d00a98eee--lady-g

But still, the video is ok and i feel like most monsters really overreact with their hate towards these 2 videos since they are so diffrent of the usual gaga video, the gp doesn't seem to care though. :poot:

PanPikus

TEOG video is actually really cool. I like it. The colors, that film studio / the stairs. Gaga and Clarence. It was different from her other videos, but it was still good.
MR video can't relate :triggered: but sle that it's still getting some streams on her dead channel :derpga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Omg no

Talent lost

At least TEOG had some good visuals (and is 284838 times a better song)

ArtGagaPop
12 minutes ago, heels said:

Omg no

Talent lost

At least TEOG had some good visuals (and is 284838 times a better song)

I mean TEOG is her best song ever and MR her 2nd best so not really 242884343 times better :trollga:

Michaelandro

Well TEOG still remains the 80s stadium rock inspired masterpiece greatness  while MR is that annoying fly in your house that wont go away but you don't want to kill it.

Oh and the video is simple but at least she made up a nice story behind it when people ask in the interviews.

sipthistea

As it was supposed to.

It's Gaga's most iconic song and video. 

ArtGagaPop
2 hours ago, Maleficent said:

First Gaga video to hit 1 Billion 

The first to do so will be her upcoming summer smash :staymad:

twigsnasty

ok but the edge of glory (a very gaga thankgiving) deserves 1,000,000,000,000 views i love it so much 

4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

As it was supposed to.

It's Gaga's most iconic song and video. 

The name and comment don't match here

Archived