💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Possible Gaga Tattoo Help

blackcoffee

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

Calling all of the amazingly talented monsters!

So, I think I am finally, possibly ready (or at least I’m flirting with the idea) for a Gaga related tattoo! I already have a ton of tattoos (almost a full sleeve on left arm, shoulder tattoo on right), and I want my next one to be either generically music-related (I’m a huge classic music fan, so something evoking that like a vinyl record or something) or maybe a Gaga one.

Thats where I need some help...

I feel like I always have good ideas, or least a general direction/aesthetic/vibe I want, but I can’t translate that into a visual. I am no visual artist by any means.

If I were to get a Gaga tattoo, I would want it to represent my favorite Gaga, and the one I think she is most at her soul...this classic rock and jazz loving dive bar girl that loves to drink whiskey, ride motorcycles, and LOVES a good classic car. I imagine it to be a mix of some of the Born This Way aesthetic, pre-Joanne era aesthetic, and Joanne aesthetic. Joanne and BTW are my fave albums of her and the two can be linked with visuals and such (gritty dive bars, classic cars, biker bar and looks, whiskey, classic music inspired, etc.). 

I love when Gaga performs at small clubs and dive bars (like she did during C2C and all the way to Joanne) with a piano and such because it’s where I think she fully shines and it fits her whole love of classic rock and jazz (that Yoü and I VMA commercial where she melded the two 😍). 

Some of my fave Gaga photo shoots are the Collier Schorr photos for the Joanne era (I think it was for Vogue Italy specifically) and T magazine, the Steven Klein C2C shoot, her work with Lobster Eye for Coachella and some of the JWT interludes, the Bud Light Dive Bar promo shoots, some of the Nick Knight BTW shoot, her IG pics with classic cars, etc.

If I were to pick my favorite Gaga songs, they’re songs like Yoü and I, TEOG, Speechless, Perfect Illusion, Diamond Heart, MR, Joanne, Sinner’s Prayer, Marry the Night, Teeth, etc...to give you more of an idea of my favorite Gaga and that look I wanna capture in a tattoo. Joanne, BTW, TFM, C2C are my fave albums. 

I think I’m rambling now, but this is all the stuff I think about to help my brain wrap around the look I want. 

If any of you artist out there get me and wanna point me in the direction of what I could possibly do, or even have an idea you’d like to share (or draw), please feel free!

Thank you!

PepsiCola
On 3/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, calmar said:

A vinyl record with a Joanne hat?

I'd love this.

TheJoanneJoker

SAME @ EVERYTHING YOU SAID

I'll have to follow this post, please quote me when ideas are in 

TheJoanneJoker

I think I'm 90% sure that I'm going to get this one tattooed, this look reminds me of Born this Way and Joanne, which are my favourite albums/eras and mean the most to me.

KcWMZWJ.jpg

Archived