1 minute ago, squeala said:

10 songs with 9-figure stream counts we stan a LEGEND

soon to be 11 songs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danilov
3 hours ago, Sharyu said:

It's sad how newcomers have more streams than legends. The Cure could have been a Top 5 hit and fixed her streaming problem, but her illness hinders her ability to take the world by storm again. Hopefully in the next few years, they'll find TheCure.mp3, not only for her health, but alsk for the future of music.

it's not something sad because streaming became common just now. of course streaming services promote 'new' music and old music is just there. of course if streaming started ages ago, old music has higher counts...

Andreu

Yaaaaaaasssssssss. Now let's take Alejandro to 100M and Million Reasons to 200M, probably both will be reaching their milestones this next week.

Off Topic: I get that as a newbie I'm not allowed to do some things, but when will I be able to take part in the charts thread?? I'm reallyi looking forward to doing it.

monketsharona
4 hours ago, squeala said:

Alejandro is coming to join the list in the next 2/3 days

monketsharona
34 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

It's gonna outstream BR soon 

The Cure streams a decreasing on Spotify though... Even if it passes BR and PF, it is a matter of time before it falls at #3 again

GaGaAst

Bad romance at that low.. one of the biggest and best song ever made and which had such a strong influence in music industry and video..m sick. 

(BR 24 hours stream party on) 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

6 hours ago, dit said:

It is her 3rd song after Bad Romance & Poker Face to reach this milestone! 

THIS! :diane:

4 hours ago, squeala said:

AND THIS! :diane:

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Bad romance at that low.. one of the biggest and best song ever made and which had such a strong influence in music industry and video..m sick. 

She definitely needs more hits that is streaming appealing. And her old hits will be boosted too. Joanne was not that mainstream

The Cure was a good test to see if she could appeal spotify imo

Andreu
2 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

We should make a GGD streaming party on both YouTube and Spotify, but maybe it will have no effect 🤷🏼‍♂️

Archived