💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce not responsible for her acclaim

Quark

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
35 minutes ago, EmperorExca said:

This is a terrible comparison. When you explain to us how using the term "Goddess of Love" and wearing a meat dress is pretentious is when your argument can be considered as valid. I didn't know expressing that you had a divine amount of love and affection for something was pretentious, or making (another) fashion statement, even if controversial.

Do not twist my words.

I wasn't calling Goddess of Love or the meat dress pretentious. Beyonce had a "divine amount of love and affection" towards her theatricality but the one I was quoting was calling it "annoyingly pretentious" when it's just a page out of theatricality. Something we appreciate. Its sad that it's made out to sound "pretentious" when it comes to someone you clearly don't like. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
On 2/3/2018 at 6:19 PM, ALGAYDO said:

The point wasn’t the belly, and you know it. It was the fact that she was alluding herself to the Virgin Mary and her child to Jesus. I don’t understand how you missed that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

It's just a conceptual performance, jesus. Gaga has been more extra and pretentious, yet here we are praising her for everything. You also talk about Bey in such a personal note, just say you hate her, it's not that bad lmao Btw, she DOES co-produces and co-write sometimes, let's not act like she puts zero efforts on her music, she's ALWAYS putting her hands in there. Ahe's a vocalist, a performer, and usually has cool ideas and concepts. She totally deserves the praise she gets, like, c'mon, nobody praises Beyoncé for being an amazing writer and lyricist, in fact, almost no one cares if the artist writes or doesn't write their music; What people praises about Bey is her stage presence, her looks and vocals, and she totally deserves that praises cuz she's the best at that atm. 

ALGAYDO
22 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's just a conceptual performance, jesus. Gaga has been more extra and pretentious, yet here we are praising her for everything. You also talk about Bey in such a personal note, just say you hate her, it's not that bad lmao Btw, she DOES co-produces and co-write sometimes, let's not act like she puts zero efforts on her music, she's ALWAYS putting her hands in there. Ahe's a vocalist, a performer, and usually has cool ideas and concepts. She totally deserves the praise she gets, like, c'mon, nobody praises Beyoncé for being an amazing writer and lyricist, in fact, almost no one cares if the artist writes or doesn't write their music; What people praises about Bey is her stage presence, her looks and vocals, and she totally deserves that praises cuz she's the best at that atm. 

I don’t hate her, I’ve said that multiple times, I stream some of her songs, I watch her videos, I can appreciate her artistry when I feel like it. This whole thread is about her not deserving her praise and about her receiving unjust criticism. Well, guess what? I stated why I believe she gets too much praise and why I believe that she is overrated. Point blank. Stating your dislikes for something doesn’t equate to hating it, I don’t understand why most of you can’t seem to understand that. 

MyQueen

I am interested in final product! Album, video or a tour!

Dont care who did what!

Fiona Apple

She has incredible vocals,excellent performing skills,she is very involved in the album making-process (she is the executive producer of Lemonade),works hard,knows what she wants artistically and delivers great albums.

Does she write the music? No

Did she claim to write the music? Not rly

Does she deserve lots of credit for choosing the story she wants to tell,the songs she will use,put the songs and the sounds together the right way and having flawless vocals? Definitely

I prefer an artist that knows that he/she needs more people in order to make a great work than an artist that does most of the work him/herself but doesn't really deliver anything significant

Xoxo Adriana

Shadiest thing about her is the surprise album releases. I always felt like they're an excuse for her not to post recoding sessions photos or anything BHS of her albums. It's just like "Surprise bitch, you thought you'd seen the last of me" :ladyhaha: I swear if B7 is once again a surprise release with no evidence of her even making the album, she's cancelled tbh

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Shadiest thing about her is the surprise album releases. I always felt like they're an excuse for her not to post recoding sessions photos or anything BHS of her albums. It's just like "Surprise bitch, you thought you'd seen the last of me" :ladyhaha: I swear if B7 is once again a surprise release with no evidence of her even making the album, she's cancelled tbh

What kind of bollocks :toofunny:

There's never the need for artists to share what they do and how they work. Artists who does did it voluntarily. Not mandatory.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KingRedd

This thread is still alive? Who else but the Queen lmao, it’s cute reading these comments of kids trying so hard to discredit her because she’s more popular than their faves.

Bow Down 

May I Read You? 😎

YourCureness

Stop this crap. To say she doesnt deserve her accolades just because she doesnt write her songs is disgusting. Based on her past two albums you can say that she is very involved in producing them. Beyonce's album are very cohesive, well curated. How I was Gaga and her team can do that for her next album. Sure Gaga is a good song writet but her albums (with the exception of TFM) are not really well curated.

Gaga can learn from Beyonce (and Taylor Swift, although her recent era is a mess), it's not enough that you are a song writer, you need also need to consider business and public relations. These two women know how to release their music like pro business women.

LePetitGAGABLover
On 3/2/2018 at 12:27 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

Think of Bey like the CEO of a company. Her team does most of the work, but she is the "face" of the operation.

Kind of like Apple. It's not like Steve Jobs designed and tested the iPhones himself. Hundreds if not thousands of people whose names we'll never know designed those phones, but we credit him as the genius.

giphy16.gif

I honestly don’t get the hype around Beyonce, but her style of music these days isn’t something that I typically care for. So maybe that’s it. I preferred her earlier stuff. 

Archived