💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce not responsible for her acclaim

Quark

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s pretentious af, and some artists are able to get away with being annoyingly pretentious (Kanye, Madonna, etc.) because they have the musical talents to back them up; someone like BeyoncĂ© who has mediocre musical talent (she has a nice voice and amazing dancing skills, I’ll give you that) could cut back on it. 

When has she been pretentious about her talent or success though? I'm genuinely asking because mostly I see her fans placing her on high pedestals but I've never seen her claim to have created "Album of the millennium" or any such thing really. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

When has she been pretentious about her talent or success though? I'm genuinely asking because mostly I see her fans placing her on high pedestals but I've never seen her claim to have created "Album of the millennium" or any such thing really. 

I’m not sure if she’s every vocally states that she thinks she’s a genuis or whatever, but her performances, especially the ones where she dresses up as literally Catholic saints, that one performance (Grammys 2017, I think?) where she was literally the Virgin Mary... like, I’m not religious or anything, but wow. And her pregnancy photo shoots, then one where she poses as the Virgin Mary AGAIN like girl we get it, you’re a goddess and your kids are the second coming of Jesus. And oh god, that one long ass interview where she basically states that she’s not a regular artist, she’s sick of these modern artists pushing out singles after singles and burning out, like okay. We get it. You’re special. That’s cool. Annoying as hell tho. But like I’ve said in my other post, this is all just my personal take on how she presents herself to the public. She may not even feel this way about herself in real life, I know most record labels force their artists to portray certain images of themselves for marketing reasons. So I’m not even hating on BeyoncĂ© AS A PERSON, just the type of image she projects on to the public. Just my two cents ÂŻ\_(ツ)_/¯  

ALGAYDO
9 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I’m not even going to drag, read, or lay you to rest because it’s a broken record. BeyoncĂ© album coming out soon = GGD hate “opinions” lmao but go off :ladyhaha:

Lol this is public forum, dude. This is literally where people come to talk about their opinions. Don’t like it, then don’t log in lol just because you don’t agree with my opinion doesn’t mean I’m hating :ladyhaha:

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m not sure if she’s every vocally states that she thinks she’s a genuis or whatever, but her performances, especially the ones where she dresses up as literally Catholic saints, that one performance (Grammys 2017, I think?) where she was literally the Virgin Mary... like, I’m not religious or anything, but wow. And her pregnancy photo shoots, then one where she poses as the Virgin Mary AGAIN like girl we get it, you’re a goddess and your kids are the second coming of Jesus. And oh god, that one long ass interview where she basically states that she’s not a regular artist, she’s sick of these modern artists pushing out singles after singles and burning out, like okay. We get it. You’re special. That’s cool. Annoying as hell tho. But like I’ve said in my other post, this is all just my personal take on how she presents herself to the public. She may not even feel this way about herself in real life, I know most record labels force their artists to portray certain images of themselves for marketing reasons. So I’m not even hating on BeyoncĂ© AS A PERSON, just the type of image she projects on to the public. Just my two cents ÂŻ\_(ツ)_/¯  

So you think she’s extra? 

Since the OP very clearly compares Gaga and Beyoncé’s artistries... how the hell are we going to call BeyoncĂ© annoyingly pretentious for using religious undertones in hers while we eat up “Goddess of Love” and “Meat Dress” like oxygen. :triggered:

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Since the OP very clearly compares Gaga and Beyoncé’s artistries... how the hell are we going to call BeyoncĂ© annoyingly pretentious for using religious undertones in hers while we eat up “Goddess of Love” and “Meat Dress” like oxygen. :triggered:

Or things like these:

gettyimages-110734571-embed.jpg

lady+gaga_as+Virgin+Mary+(big).jpg

12ddf32b447e6fa19b3e5743580cf93b.jpg

Entire Judas music video, entire Alejandro video. Everything satanic she has ever done.

ALGAYDO
Just now, VOLANTIS said:

Girl if you think dressing up as the literal Virgin Mary while exposing your whole pregnant belly to the world on a nationally-televised award show is “religious undertones” and comparable to the meat dress or the “goddess of love” thing, then you completely and utterly missed my point :ladyhaha: 

lost in limbo

sskskskksksks you guys make me laugh

you're just jealous bc she can release an album and outstream, outsell and out-quality your faves :ladyhaha:

Beyonce has the power and the control in everything she does, the process starts with her and ends with her. meanwhile some of your faves say the album is personal yet they have 0 writing credits on the songs about the topic (am i right selena? :reductive:). 

but hey, keep on hating her. just makes her even more revelant :ladyhaha: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Tyler Henry said:

:ladyhaha:

At least she writes and co-produces her own music, unlike a certain other artist :classy:

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Tyler Henry said:

:ladyhaha:

musical talents doesn't just mean voice, which she has atleast a decent one. keep trying to bring the queen down i guess default_wink-ina2.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

VOLANTIS
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Girl if you think dressing up as the literal Virgin Mary while exposing your whole pregnant belly to the world on a nationally-televised award show is “religious undertones” and comparable to the meat dress or the “goddess of love” thing, then you completely and utterly missed my point :ladyhaha: 

I can’t see the point. I know you’re trying to make one. So now it’s to do with her performing while pregnant? Exposing her belly? Dressing as Virgin Mary while pregnant? 

Gaga has a literal performance televised of her singing Born This Way with a pregnant belly. 

I’m in no way an informed person. And I’m quite ignorant. But I’m consistent with my ignorance. 

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I can’t see the point. I know you’re trying to make one. So now it’s to do with her performing while pregnant? Exposing her belly? Dressing as Virgin Mary while pregnant? 

Gaga has a literal performance televised of her singing Born This Way with a pregnant belly. 

I’m in no way an informed person. And I’m quite ignorant. But I’m consistent with my ignorance. 

The point wasn’t the belly, and you know it. It was the fact that she was alluding herself to the Virgin Mary and her child to Jesus. I don’t understand how you missed that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

KyliesChild
45 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s pretentious af, and some artists are able to get away with being annoyingly pretentious (Kanye, Madonna, etc.) because they have the musical talents to back them up; someone like BeyoncĂ© who has mediocre musical talent (she has a nice voice and amazing dancing skills, I’ll give you that) could cut back on it. 

They both have teams of writers and producers who make their music for them. That’s where I was getting at. 

If you think Madonna has a better musical ability than BeyoncĂ© you're crazy. She can barely hold a note—especially compared to her. Madonna has songwriting camps just like Madonna and she isn't a great guitarist either so that doesn't make her more talented than BeyoncĂ© in a musical sense. BeyoncĂ© is classically trained and is extremely versatile. She's the most creative pop artist currently when it comes to how she she utilizes her voice lmao 

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

If you think Madonna has a better musical ability than BeyoncĂ© you're crazy. She can barely hold a note—especially compared to her. Madonna has songwriting camps just like Madonna and she isn't a great guitarist either so that doesn't make her more talented than BeyoncĂ© in a musical sense. BeyoncĂ© is classically trained and is extremely versatile. She's the most creative pop artist currently when it comes to how she she utilizes her voice lmao 

Listen to American Life and come back with a different opinion! Madonna can write beautiful and meaningful songs and she can play guitar and she can dance (id even say Madonnas choreos are way more complex than Beys) and put on a conceptual show.

not hating Beyonce but you don’t need to point a finger to another singer so you can defend your fave :hug:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Quark
51 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

sskskskksksks you guys make me laugh

you're just jealous bc she can release an album and outstream, outsell and out-quality your faves :ladyhaha:

Beyonce has the power and the control in everything she does, the process starts with her and ends with her. meanwhile some of your faves say the album is personal yet they have 0 writing credits on the songs about the topic (am i right selena? :reductive:). 

but hey, keep on hating her. just makes her even more revelant :ladyhaha: 

Non of what you says disproves my point though.

Archived