💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce not responsible for her acclaim

Quark

Featured Posts

DemeLarell
5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Exactly what I always thought lol, all she does is put her vocals on songs written, produced and imagined by other people. She deserves acclaim for her performing skills only, nothing else.
Not even for being an activist because it's only in the music she didn't write. Or I'm not informed enough on her activism outside of her music

The latter. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

And it starts.... please monsters for the love of god can we not say the same thing about BeyoncĂ© every single post! This is why people HATE Gaga’s fan base and this site is on the verge of becoming as bad as MadonnaNation. 

May I Read You? 😎

shame
3 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Once again another Beyonce-hate. And once again I'm reminded how annoying LMs are. Y'all need to grow up. 

How is it hate? Nothing the OP said boasted of hatred... It's mere opinion. :awkney: Getting triggered by someone else's thoughts is telling though.

angels forever, forever angels

StarlightSeiya
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

How is it hate? Nothing the OP said boasted of hatred... It's mere opinion. :awkney: Getting triggered by someone else's thoughts is telling though.

Yes

Bone Apple Tea bebe

VOLANTIS

Why do you assume Beyonce getting praised and awarded is equal to Gaga being snubbed? The world is big enough for more than one superstar. Gaga is doing her thing. Beyonce is doing her thing. They are not cancelling each other.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Quark
44 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The quote pointed out how hands on she was in the creation of the music. Watching any of her "making of" clips will also show how hands on she is in what she puts out. Y'all honestly sound extremely jealous when it comes to Beyonce at this point. Even if she fired everyone and produced/wrote everything herself, y'all would still reach for something else to "drag" her about.  

I am not jealous at all. Just pointing out something that I see. The kind of involment that Beyonce has more of a director than an artist. Not saying that is a bad thing, but she is more of a performer.

ALGAYDO

BeyoncĂ© is indeed the most overrated artist of our generation. She’s basically Rihanna but with better vocal and dancing abilities. But at least Rihanna doesn’t pretend to be something that she’s not, which is why I love her so much. Beyonce, on the other hand, needs some humbling in my opinion. Someone who needs literal camps full of writers and producers in order to make a record is not really an artist, but more of an art coordinator. Which isn’t a bad thing in of itself, but to pretend that she’s some sort of musical goddess and genius musical mind is laughable at best. But then again, it’s just an opinion lol 

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

But at least Rihanna doesn’t pretend to be something that she’s not, which is why I love her so much. Beyonce, on the other hand, needs some humbling in my opinion.

What is Beyonce claiming to be exactly?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s basically Rihanna but with better vocal and dancing abilities

So she is not Rihanna. I can't see why you are comparing them, especially since Beyonce doesn't claim to be a producer/good writer.

Mythos

Why do we need to bring other girls down? Gurl...

Hey girl, hey girl, we can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl, we don't need to keep on one-in' up another

!!!

KingRedd
12 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

BeyoncĂ© is indeed the most overrated artist of our generation. She’s basically Rihanna but with better vocal and dancing abilities. But at least Rihanna doesn’t pretend to be something that she’s not, which is why I love her so much. Beyonce, on the other hand, needs some humbling in my opinion. Someone who needs literal camps full of writers and producers in order to make a record is not really an artist, but more of an art coordinator. Which isn’t a bad thing in of itself, but to pretend that she’s some sort of musical goddess and genius musical mind is laughable at best. But then again, it’s just an opinion lol 

Lmao and it starts 

May I Read You? 😎

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

What is Beyonce claiming to be exactly?

She’s pretentious af, and some artists are able to get away with being annoyingly pretentious (Kanye, Madonna, etc.) because they have the musical talents to back them up; someone like BeyoncĂ© who has mediocre musical talent (she has a nice voice and amazing dancing skills, I’ll give you that) could cut back on it. 

1 minute ago, The Surrealist said:

So she is not Rihanna. I can't see why you are comparing them, especially since Beyonce doesn't claim to be a producer/good writer.

They both have teams of writers and producers who make their music for them. That’s where I was getting at. 

ALGAYDO
Just now, KingRedd said:

Lmao and it starts 

Oops. Sorry. I forgot we’re legally required to lick Beyoncé’s butthole every time we talk about her :/ 

KingRedd
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Oops. Sorry. I forgot we’re legally required to lick Beyoncé’s butthole every time we talk about her :/ 

I’m not even going to drag, read, or lay you to rest because it’s a broken record. BeyoncĂ© album coming out soon = GGD hate “opinions” lmao but go off :ladyhaha:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived