Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

We are 3 months into 2018. Why isn't radio ours yet?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Genuine question.

Why make such an outrageous claim if you don't have plans for a radio friendly single release?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

me as soon as Jan 1st came and there was no new Gaga music:

200.gif

Frivolero

idk its not as if a year has 4 months lmao

ryanripley

1. a bump in the plans with a fibro flare

2. they never said it was gunna be the whole year, just 2018

3. it's been 2 months, there's 10 left

4. hype

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Creyk
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

idk its not as if a year has 4 months lmao

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

1. a bump in the plans with a fibro flare

2. they never said it was gunna be the whole year, just 2018

3. it's been 2 months, there's 10 left

4. hype

"2018radio" implies the whole year. Not just 1 month in the year. Then the tweet should have said#2018aprilradio is ours or something like that. Right now it is just a fact that it refers to the entire year and 1/6th of it is already gone. I feel deceived. This is false advertising.

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

"2018radio" implies the whole year. Not just 1 month in the year. Then the tweet should have said#2018aprilradio is ours or something like that. Right now it is just a fact that it refers to the entire year and 1/6th of it is already gone. I feel deceived. This is false advertising.

I think it’s clear they meant that their intention is to drop music that will be influential on radio ala the way The Fame did. 

Plus they couldn’t give an exact month or date of release because... well... her album isn’t even finished nor do they have a release date after all 💀

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

serving BzcuNdICIAApyWE.jpg realness :sharon:

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

but thats an ugly long hashtag lol

it was pretty obvious they just meant some point in 2018, this thread would be better made in June or September, not when the year just started

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Creyk
Just now, ryanripley said:

but thats an ugly long hashtag lol

it was pretty obvious they just meant some point in 2018, this thread would be better made in June or September, not when the year just started

I can't wait that long the cure was a bop and I need more I want newe music and by that I mean GOOD music not some slow ballad

Archived