Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Azealia Banks is overrated

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

Inferno

Idk I don't think brilliance is ALL about broadness or versatility. Sometimes its about expanding within a certain sound which is exactly what she does and she does it on point. However, I do agree that shes overrated by fans in a sense because they're not really defending her so much as they're trying to defend black females and regardless of her awfulness she falls into that category which they feel needs defending.

Personally I think her music is dope. She however is too hypocritical and manic even for me.

Phlop

She’s a hot ass mess 

But her rap is on point and her pop productions have a techno/seapunk/videogame music/trance/90s eurobeat sound that is orgasmic.

BYE

GloZell Green

Can you explain the lack of variety? Like mention specifics? Because it definitely sounds like you browsed the singles and didnt go deeper into her material.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• 2 weeks later...
OctobersRust

She’s very talented IMO, but has fallen a bit artistically. She’s wasting her talented with the nasty comments and online beef with 14 year olds. Slay-Z was not as good as Broke With Expensive Taste and 1991. I know she says Fantasea II is coming but on the strength of Escapades, unless the rest of the album is different, it won’t be something I really love or even listen to more than once.

whats with all these "____ is overrated" threads. why not create threads about artists you like? why share a negative opinion when you can talk about the stuff you're actually into? 

negativity kills creativity. dont do it. 

Archived