Anything to boost those sales.

sipthistea
18 minutes ago, godnhat said:

I love you :bon:

I love you 2, Gaga :kara:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

We don't deserve her :giveup:

It's no secret that I will forever be a devoted little monster and sometimes people poke fun at that but what those people don't understand is that she was there when no one else was ♥️ I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me. 10 short years ago, she was a brand new artist and we were the lost and broken kids that filled the seats. Fate intervened and she created something truly extraordinary. We are NOT a fanbase. Monsters are family ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

KleinGa
12 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It's no secret that I will forever be a devoted little monster and sometimes people poke fun at that but what those people don't understand is that she was there when no one else was ♥️ I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me. 10 short years ago, she was a brand new artist and we were the lost and broken kids that filled the seats. Fate intervened and she created something truly extraordinary. We are NOT a fanbase. Monsters are family ♥️

She saved me too. The sh*t that was happening in my life until she came along talking about love and strength and finding inspiration in the things you love. My life took a U turn and today I am living the best life I can live. She truly saved me from taking my life when I was younger :diane:

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

So sweet! A small gesture that can really make someones day :wub:

I love her now, I adore her, but I'm willing to give up my life to the almighty lord and savior gaga if she will release LG6 as soon as possible and remove the glue from our wigs and snatch them to heaven's door! Serve the LOOKS, BOPS and TEA we desire!

YAAAASSSS! I'm not waiting for her to notice me, I'm waiting for L-G-6, I want to hear a song that starts with 'REEEEHD ONE.. GAH-GAH (*autotune echo's*)"

Or give us at least Heal Me, then 'I'll bow down to pray and listen Milliahn Aunts one more time'

:firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

blackthorns

what an angel oh my god I love her so much

does she know that I would die for her

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

BlingNotTheMusic

Get well soon!

(Release #LG6 :trollga:)

Smother Em Eh

Ahhh see it’s times like these that I am thankful for her and proud to be a Stan! :kara:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Eggsy
5 hours ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Fishing for compliments 

i had to read this twice. :giggle:

Archived