đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nightwish

babs

Featured Posts

I already have one ticket and I am planning to buy the second one. This is my fav band. I' ve seen them live twice and Tarja solo twice as well. I talked to her and gave my fan art and got kisses in exchangr from her nd Sharon den Adel from Within Temptation 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, babs said:

I wanted to see Epica last year SO badly but I was so broke back then :cryga: hopefully it won't be long until they come back.

Don't get hyped too much. I've seen them a couple of times, they've playen in my country 3 times last year and their last concert was the biggest disappointment in my fanboy career

1 hour ago, babs said:

My fave album is Century Child but I usually feel alone in that judgement :ladyhaha:

Once and CC are the best CDs in history

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
15 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Don't get hyped too much. I've seen them a couple of times, they've playen in my country 3 times last year and their last concert was the biggest disappointment in my fanboy career

Why :/

1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Why :/

Because we has a fan action. We asked for the song Tides of Time, fans had a survey in which they could vote for the song and we have chosen that song. Then we launched the action on instagram and fb, i was like the idea giver and along with my friend we were trying our best to make it visible. Mark has seen that and he approved. Then Simone posted on her instagram a video where they were rehersing the song for us. it was very important for me, my friends and my girlfriend since the song is really amazing and after her reersal video all fans were sure that they are going to play that. The day of concert was a huge excitement for me. I created a fanart for Simone which was the best work I;ve ever done, she gave me 3 hughs(which I initiated bust still, she was cute). Then the concert started. Despite VERY poor and predictable setlist (they played basically the same songs for third time in 2017 in Poland) I had so much fun since I was sure they are going to play this masterpiece. After Beyond The Matrix (usuallypenultimate song) everyone was so disappointed they hardly showed any enthusiasm during the last song. I've never been so pissed because of a band that I love and admire. After all Simone didn't even post my fanart on her instagram, which she does frequently for her fans. She thanked me and showed her appreciation but idk whether it was true or not. Hope she still has it. I know they had right and reasons not to play it, but after literally saying YES to us, it was really unprefessional 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
1 hour ago, Xardas said:

Because we has a fan action. We asked for the song Tides of Time, fans had a survey in which they could vote for the song and we have chosen that song. Then we launched the action on instagram and fb, i was like the idea giver and along with my friend we were trying our best to make it visible. Mark has seen that and he approved. Then Simone posted on her instagram a video where they were rehersing the song for us. it was very important for me, my friends and my girlfriend since the song is really amazing and after her reersal video all fans were sure that they are going to play that. The day of concert was a huge excitement for me. I created a fanart for Simone which was the best work I;ve ever done, she gave me 3 hughs(which I initiated bust still, she was cute). Then the concert started. Despite VERY poor and predictable setlist (they played basically the same songs for third time in 2017 in Poland) I had so much fun since I was sure they are going to play this masterpiece. After Beyond The Matrix (usuallypenultimate song) everyone was so disappointed they hardly showed any enthusiasm during the last song. I've never been so pissed because of a band that I love and admire. After all Simone didn't even post my fanart on her instagram, which she does frequently for her fans. She thanked me and showed her appreciation but idk whether it was true or not. Hope she still has it. I know they had right and reasons not to play it, but after literally saying YES to us, it was really unprefessional 

Well we dont have 10 concerts everyday in my country. So im not asking so much for this show. I only want them to play beyind the matrix to jump holding my chest as the were boobs. :derpga:

1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Well we dont have 10 concerts everyday in my country. So im not asking so much for this show. I only want them to play beyind the matrix to jump holding my chest as the were boobs. :derpga:

You know, it's always different when you don't have much expectations... How did you like the new album and EP (not Attack on Titan)

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
1 hour ago, Xardas said:

You know, it's always different when you don't have much expectations... How did you like the new album and EP (not Attack on Titan)

Yup. I liked it more than the solace system

My favorite band for about 15 years now (gosh, I'm getting old).

Nice to see them being recognized on this forum.
I will see them live this year for sure, since they're playing in my hometown, actually I'm pretty excited for them to bring out the oldies.

6 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

I appreciate the music and have tremendous respect for the vocalists they’ve had but as for Tuomas and the male members of the band..:

Oh wait, you said be nice

You know what, go off, gimme a hit thread :ladyhaha:

25 minutes ago, TMP said:

My favorite band for about 15 years now (gosh, I'm getting old).

Nice to see them being recognized on this forum.
I will see them live this year for sure, since they're playing in my hometown, actually I'm pretty excited for them to bring out the oldies.

I've been a fan for 8-9 years, I know what you mean :cryga: I wanna be a 00's rocker kid again

Then again, the fact that my first time ever seeing them is with a throwback setlist is making me static!! I can hardly friggin wait now!

41 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Yup. I liked it more than the solace system

I think THP and TSS suck but AoT is great

12 minutes ago, babs said:

I've been a fan for 8-9 years, I know what you mean :cryga: I wanna be a 00's rocker kid again

Then again, the fact that my first time ever seeing them is with a throwback setlist is making me static!! I can hardly friggin wait now!

Exactly the same! 8 beautiful years

Guest bostonGUY
3 hours ago, babs said:

You know what, go off, gimme a hit thread :ladyhaha:

I think the male band memebers are probably sexist/misogynistic, and Tuomas is probably an egomaniac narcissist. Look at how Tarja was “dismissed” through the use of a letter after a massive concert, and how they basically fired Anette because she got pregnant. I appreciate the music Tuomas has made but I do not respect him as a man or as a person. 

Archived