💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbara Streisand about ASIB : "It's Good"

Miaou

Featured Posts

asana15

They're planting the seeds.

Warner has had a major reorganization recently, and their president of worldwide marketing and distribution Sue Kroll is moving to the actual studio lot in an exclusive producer deal. She is seen as a person who is highly skilled at selling movies, while being very adroit at navigating studio politics.

And guess what, the first movie she is producing and advising on upcoming release is "A Star Is Born".

...There had been speculation she might be eyed for a role at Paramount, Netflix, or another studio looking for marketing prowess. From her new office on the Burbank lot, Kroll will produce “A Star is Born,” a remake of the oft-filmed romantic drama with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, and “Motherless Brooklyn,” an adaptation of the best-selling Jonathan Lethem detective story with Edward Norton. Other titles will be announced shortly, the studio said. Her production company will be housed on the lot in a bungalow formerly occupied by Jack Warner, and the pact is exclusive..."

http://deadline.com/2018/01/warner-bros-executive-change-up-sue-kroll-blair-rich-toby-emmerich-ron-sanders-1202239316/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

'It's good' ? 

That's all you have to say Barbra? :saladga:

Yea Babs is never one with words. I remember Idina Menzel sang Dont Rain On My Parade for her at the Kennedy Center Honors and Babs literally said "you were good" and left the table they were sitting at right after 

Mikey Monster

I mean she did also say that Bradley did a wonderful job with her so that’s a positive thing to say. Try not to read into it as much 

Mikey McCampbell

"More like the movie I made" Barbara, honey... I know she probably didn't intend to mean it as such, but she made it sound like "oh yeah this movie is hella white lol" Barbara dkfjsldjflsdjflksdjlkjdsf

Anyway, excited! The hype train is about to run me over and I am r e a d y

3 points in and ready for more

androiduser
4 hours ago, Bambino said:

Good? Why not say it's great? Somebody's jealous that Gaga did a better job :usrs:

maybe it's terrible and she was just being nice :trollga:

6 hours ago, sipthistea said:

'It's good' ? 

That's all you have to say Barbra? :saladga:

depending on her tone, its good can mean a few things.. Look eye popping slow its gooooood is better. but i have no idea what were talking about like was it an interview?

Speaking of race... I hope there is a bit of diversity in the cast/characters. You are not allowed to have an all-white cast in this day and age and I don't want to give people a reason to drag.

PunkTheFunk

"It's good" is a little inconclusive (was it "It's...good...:awkney:" or "It's GOOOOOD!! :tony:"), but the fact that she said Bradley Cooper did a wonderful job with Gaga is very promising.

9 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

I dont know. I feel like many people dont have hopes on the movie. Some monsters who saw it told me its okay. Would not be a breakthough in movie history but its not bad.

I cant wait to see it myself but I dont feel like there is any hype arround it. Maybe it will suprise us. Im exited anyways

Which movies have a lot of hype?

The Child

Are we even sure this movie will be out in October? :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

bitchimtrying

Honey.... if both Barbara and Jennifer Lawrence have seen it then that means that the editing process is done and that a trailer is probably on its way. 

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Honey.... if both Barbara and Jennifer Lawrence have seen it then that means that the editing process is done and that a trailer is probably on its way. 

giphy.gif

Babs didn't see it. She watched 1-2 scenes on set. It's tough to really judge a movie on set so her opinion may not mean much

The Child
10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Babs didn't see it. She watched 1-2 scenes on set. It's tough to really judge a movie on set so her opinion may not mean much

A film is truly made in post editing.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived