Battle 4 Ur Life

that means it's all sorts of mind blowing awesome. :giggle::firega:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

How is that praise tho? :laughga: 

It honestly sounds like she's just being polite TBH, the movie is probably trash, let's be real :ladyhaha: 

Anyways: I don't understand why people are taking offence on what she said about Beyoncé's version of the film. She is a huge star that's deeply connected with the franchise, she's probably informed about the details regarding remakes. 

If she said the film was meant to include rap/hip-hop elements, it's probably because that was the case. I highly doubt she's simply assuming so, based on Beyoncé's skin color, I mean... :toofunny: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

ryanripley
9 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Are we even sure this movie will be out in October? :poot:

why would it not be :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

5 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

It honestly sounds like she's just being polite TBH, the movie is probably trash, let's be real :ladyhaha: 

Do you think she can form an opinion, whether good or bad, based on 1-2 scenes ON SET?

NewYorkCity
11 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

Trash? 

She can’t say anything else. She has seen two scenes on set. relax. 

ryanripley
12 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

how is that being real? that's being negative

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Jigglygoth
11 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

Trash? 

She can’t say anything else. She has seen two scenes on set. relax. 

I'm not "altered", so I don't need to "relax" :laughga: 

11 hours ago, ryanripley said:

how is that being real? that's being negative

Eh, no, I'm being sincere, period. Is not even like I'm being overly dramatic or toxic about it, so stop trying to police my opinions. 

Yes, based on what we know so far, I think the movie will be terrible, and honestly, I don't care :laughga:. I mean, she's rich, is not like she'll lose her job, or will be homeless if the movie doesn't do good, comercially wise. 

It seems like an extremely vainilla, dull, boring premise to me, and I think it will be a borefest. 

Do I want the movie to flop? no

Do I resent GaGa taking part in the project? no

Am I spewing hate about the movie 24/7 on social media? no 

I'm glad GaGa took the opportunity to try her dream and star in a movie of this kind, and I hope it succeeds. But that doesn't mean I think it's gonna be a good film 😄 

I just said, in a very non-chalant, non-dramatic way, that I think it will most likely be trash, because yes, that's how I feel about it so far :ladyhaha: 

If you disagree, fine, but it's my opinion, and you're gonna have to deal :hug: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

• 3 weeks later...

Babs upgraded her opinion from "good" to "very good" lol:

"At one point, Murphy asked Streisand what projects she’d love to produce (She’d like to play Mama Rose in Gypsy), while avid fans wanted to know what she thinks about Bradley Cooper’s A Star is Born remake (“It’s very good”) and Murphy’s latest, The Assassination of Gianni Versace. “It’s very scary to me,” she said. “I had to go fast.”"

http://deadline.com/2018/03/ryan-murphy-barbra-streisand-paleyfest-panel-news-1202339308/

Archived