Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbara Streisand about ASIB : "It's Good"

Miaou

Featured Posts

Barbara Streisand about the upcoming movie "A Star Is Born" :

Last year, she revisited her past when she was invited to the set of Bradley Cooper’s “A Star Is Born.” She watched a few scenes being shot, including ones where Lady Gaga plays her former character. “It’s good,” says Streisand. “I don’t want to talk about it because I don’t want to spook it. I can’t believe that was 40-some years ago. I think he did a wonderful job with her.

Originally, Beyoncé had been in talks for the Streisand role. “I thought when it was going to be done it was going to be very different and have a multiracial cast, and the music was going to be rap,” she says. “But it’s more like the movie I made.”

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/barbra-streisand-oscars-sexism-in-hollywood-clone-dogs-1202710585/

The praise about the movie :giveup: If the queen Barbara says it's good I can't wait omg :excited2: Our "Bodyguard" is coming ladies :firega:

The shade about Beyoncé and black artist tho :air::air::air::toofunny:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

ASIB praised twice by Jennifer Lawrence and Barbra Streisand two days in a row. :golfclap:

Rap music would not fit ASIB at all though, she's got a point.

12 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

'It's good' ? 

That's all you have to say Barbra? :saladga:

Well, it's a good start. Better than "it's tragic or "It's awful".  And from an incredible artist like Barbara who won an oscar about her acting, I think it's safe that the movie will serve quality. 

Spoiler

I hope :poot:

CyanDante

Not f**king phenomenal?? :grr:

tenor.gif?itemid=4536711

Spoiler

jk! The praise continues!! :firega: Drop the trailer already!! :laughga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

tomsches

Cool I guess, but of course she's not gonna say "The 2 scenes I watched were absolutely horrible". 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

why is everything Gaga does related to Beyonce?

like seriously can she take a seat?

It was rumoured that Beyonce was cast in the film before Gaga got confirmed.

1 minute ago, NathanC said:

Even if it’s Awful, she can’t exactly say it... :laughga:

1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Cool I guess, but of course she's not gonna say "The 2 scenes I watched were absolutely horrible". 

why cant u just believe her? always so negative

LadyLuca

I dont know. I feel like many people dont have hopes on the movie. Some monsters who saw it told me its okay. Would not be a breakthough in movie history but its not bad.

I cant wait to see it myself but I dont feel like there is any hype arround it. Maybe it will suprise us. Im exited anyways

Just now, LadyLuca said:

I dont know. I feel like many people dont have hopes on the movie. Some monsters who saw it told me its okay. Would not be a breakthough in movie history but its not bad.

I cant wait to see it myself but I dont feel like there is any hype arround it. Maybe it will suprise us

there isnt any hype cause the trailer isnt out yet!! not even the poster, the GP dont even know that this movie gonna happen. give it time..

Archived