💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard updates Lady Gaga's US sales

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

so no chances for Diamond for JD and TF (album) this year on the 10th anniversary? Sad.

Of course not, only The Fame Monster Deluxe can go Diamond, it probably is but knowing Interscope...........

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monsters, please update her Wikipedia song pages with the numbers :heart: 

(Too bad we didn't get The Cure, MTN & Starstruck sales  :stalkga: )

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, Doogi said:

The fact that Cheek to Cheek has almost outsold ARTPOP is so sad 💀 I guess that album really was a flop… smh

ARTPOP sold weirdly great WW considering its sales in the US. It sold 2.4M copies WW. 

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, Doogi said:

The fact that Cheek to Cheek has almost outsold ARTPOP is so sad 💀 I guess that album really was a flop… smh

Cheek To Cheek had a really great promotion in US. ARTPOP is far from being a flop too, that album sold that amount of sales in just like a couple of months before it died because of the mess with her manager that made her gave up on it. 

Also C2C's sales are incredible for just a jazz album full with covers 

StarstruckIllusion

I hope she gets her Purpose era soon. JB was poised to flop in 2015 but against all odds he had his most successful era ever. It IS possible to outslay your previous era.

EDIT: oh WOW Purpose (6.3m) outsold his last two eras (3.6m,2.2m) by over twice, and it's almost near his best, which is his debut (7.0m). 

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I hope she gets her Purpose era soon. JB was poised to flop in 2015 but against all odds he had his most successful era ever. It IS possible to outslay your previous era.

EDIT: oh WOW Purpose (6.3m) outsold his last two eras (3.6m,2.2m) by over twice, and it's almost near his best, which is his debut (7.0m). 

ugh, i hope she gets an era like this soon

the numbers will never affect my love for her but it's always amazing to see her succeed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, Wigless said:

He had a great management, and great team for his album. Monsters can say what they want on Justin Bieber but his Purpose era was a rebirth for his career. No one would spit on it if it would happen to Lady Gaga.

I guess all is going to depend on how her team will manage her promo schedule + her deals with radios and Spotify. And of course how the music will sound appealing... Joanne wasn't the right album to push a big WW success. It was more the type of showing off her as a musician + vocalist (focusing more on the US)

It's possible she'll be back bigger, SB showed how much the GP still loves her !!

Arturo
3 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

It makes no sense to update the sales in a time where streams dominate. Why not update sales+streams?

Nielsen doesnt have a way of counting combined sales and streams for songs and album. Until they completely do away with their Hot Digital Songs weekly tally and replace it with a Hot SPS Songs chart will they finally start releasing song sales with streams. It’s only a matter of time. 

malazam
37 minutes ago, Wigless said:

JB fan base is way larger tho.

Anyway an era half as good would already be something huge. Imagine Gaga getting 500m views.

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
11 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Nielsen doesnt have a way of counting combined sales and streams for songs and album. Until they completely do away with their Hot Digital Songs weekly tally and replace it with a Hot SPS Songs chart will they finally start releasing song sales with streams. It’s only a matter of time. 

Well, some Nielsen guy updated her streaming albums units a while ago.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived