💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Poppy Fan Art

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

I’m art class I decided to paint Poppy ( That Poppy ) :wub:  

Here is what I have so far! There is still so much to be finished (eyes, hair, and face) !! Let me know what you think so far! 

Today I started painting it: 

Am I A Girl

Just want to clarify again, that this is NOT finished yet! I stopped for today as it’s getting late! 

Am I A Girl

The lighting in the photo isn’t the best because it’s so late! The background is a white gray 

I recently discovered poppy and I fall in love with her music, also I want to see the finish paint so bad :excited2:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I recently discovered poppy and I fall in love with her music, also I want to see the finish paint so bad :excited2:

What’s your favourite song? 👀

The night sky tells all

Am I A Girl
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thank you!! I saw her live in pittsburgh! Best concert I’ve been to, she was EXTREMELY interactive which I loved!

Am I A Girl
20 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Can’t wait to see the finished version! 

I’ll make sure to update this and tag you!

Am I A Girl
4 hours ago, Jacksonotta said:

Can’t wait either! Work in progress 😍

Thank you so so much for the kind words! You made me smile!! I’ll tag you once it’s finished!! 

15 hours ago, Graffiti Heart said:

What’s your favourite song? 👀

My favorite is Money :sweat:...that song makes me wanna spend the money I don't have. Also her first album it's so good it gives me kpop vibes or maybe it's just me :duck:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Am I A Girl
41 minutes ago, Eddie said:

My favorite is Money :sweat:...that song makes me wanna spend the money I don't have. Also her first album it's so good it gives me kpop vibes or maybe it's just me :duck:

Poppy.computer is Japanese inspired! Her and titanic flew to japan to produce the songs! They wrote them in LA and flew to japan to produce them and be inspired :wub:

Archived