💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Mylène Farmer - Rolling Stone (OUT NOW)

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx

the MV was debuted on France's biggest tv channel at 9pm today - primetime, when there are the most people (between 6 and 10m). A promo queen :diane: (Gaga take notes :nails:)

small review:

Spoiler

A good MV! Not exceptional. She definitely went 'modern' this time - even generic in some scenes. 

BUT some moments are already iconic for me (the rose, the TVs, the end) and she included non-straight couples, a true lgbt+ icon :tony:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

OMG this is the first time she fully accepts her status as a LGBTQ icon! she usually shows support indirectly (even in interviews she refuses to fully embrace a status as a gay icon) but in this video she features a lesbian couple! YAS! 

EDIT: However I feel like whoever directed this is rookie perhaps? there were a lot of angle and cut issues. All in all I like this mv! I know she can and has done masterpiece visuals so I hold her to a huge standard lol but this was cute

DiscoStyx
23 minutes ago, dit said:

OMG this is the first time she fully accepts her status as a LGBTQ icon! she usually shows support indirectly (even in interviews she refuses to fully embrace a status as a gay icon) but in this video she features a lesbian couple! YAS! 

Yes!! And also I think I saw a gay couple? not sure though...

23 minutes ago, dit said:

EDIT: However I feel like whoever directed this is rookie perhaps? there were a lot of angle and cut issues. All in all I like this mv! I know she can and has done masterpiece visuals so I hold her to a huge standard lol but this was cute

Carole Denis directed the video

www.caroline-denis.com

DiscoStyx
53 minutes ago, OBEY said:

idk why but im alergic to 99% of french songs :rip: 

:air:

how can you say that?

3 minutes ago, gaganow said:

:air:

how can you say that?

I rarely like any song that’s sang in french, i just can’t , i dont know why i just dont feel it ! and french is my mother tongue.

DiscoStyx
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

I rarely like any song that’s sang in french, i just can’t , i dont know why i just dont feel it ! and french is my mother tongue.

But there are so many genres and possibilities, that's weird lol

Archived