đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 needs to be DARK

edgy

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, LavenderB said:

I think this song by Dua Lipa gives me Gaga vibes and many people say the same. I would like to hear this sound on LG6
From 1:53 to 2:30 

This would be a good sound for Gaga if she wants something ballady.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Mmmmmmmm... I've said this before, but if I were able to point to one thing as a point of reference for what I'd like her next album to sound and look like, the opening interlude of Coachella would be amazing. 

Natural, weird, dark, sexy, witchy, a tad demonic. I actually believe the GP has always been here for the edgier side of her - She's Lady Gaga. She's weird, she's wacky, she's dark, and no matter how much she strips back, that's what people are going to remember most about her. In fact, I feel like her stripping back has actually weirded people out a bit - They love her, but she seems so tame now and I'm sure people find that a bit strange given just who she is. 

I agree. She needs something dark/weird/avantgarde/etc but not too much of it. That was what her problem was in the first place, she became TOO over the top. People are saying they don't want her to undo the progress she made with Joanne and oscars etc. But the truth is, weird is exactly what made Gaga big in the first place. She just needs to do it in an accessible way.

RochestrMonstr
5 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I agree. She needs something dark/weird/avantgarde/etc but not too much of it. That was what her problem was in the first place, she became TOO over the top. People are saying they don't want her to undo the progress she made with Joanne and oscars etc. But the truth is, weird is exactly what made Gaga big in the first place. She just needs to do it in an accessible way.

I agree with this. Commercially, she hasn’t made “weird” work consistently since TFM. But I do love when she throws it in every now and then! (JW’s video for example).

Archived