💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rumor: Beyoncé and Jay-Z to drop album on April 4

LateToCult

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Cameron Royal said:

okay.... but the thing i've been thinking was that beyoncé has to stop surprise-releasing albums, because sooner or later fans wont be surprise. we'll all be expecting the next album to come out of nowwhere. please tell me someone else understands where i am coming from :selena:

I don't think she will stop. Her singles never really take off, so surprise releasing is the best way for her. It really was  a smart strategy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Royal
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't think she will stop. Her singles never really take off, so surprise releasing is the best way for her. It really was  a smart strategy.

i do agree that it is a smart strategy, but don't you think people would get tired of her releasing her music like this?

cameronroyal

9 minutes ago, Cameron Royal said:

i do agree that it is a smart strategy, but don't you think people would get tired of her releasing her music like this?

It probably will lose it's effect a bit. I mean the reaction to Lemonade was smaller than the reaction to Self  Titled. But she had other things going on like "becky" and the infideilty and the controversy at the superbowl. So if the choice is either release it the traditional way (single, then album a months later) or surprise release, then may as well go with the latter if it works.

Lippoutou
2 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

if that is "going hard" for you then :rip: 
formation for me its just that annoying dun-dun, dun-dun beat 
the closest thing to being my cup of tea is 6 inch heels but it still fell flat for a The Weeknd song 

Since when "going hard" and "your cup of tea" must be the same thing ?

not ALICE
4 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I thought they divorced :oprah:

Didn't he cheat on her several times? I mean, who cheats on Beyoncé?

You’re totally right. But Beyoncé just loves his dollarz I guess. :trollga: 

Ferrer Zorola
29 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Since when "going hard" and "your cup of tea" must be the same thing ?

since this is a forum and we can share our opinions. I decide what “goes hard” in my opinion. You could’ve posted yours and I wouldn’t even notice because i’m not lurking through replies trying to change, questioning, or coming for others opinions like you are.

LIFE IS GOOD

derpmonster
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Sis our fave dug up her dead aunt for “authenticity.” Can we not?  :ladyhaha:

No, she didn't dig her up. Look at The Fame booklet :emma:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Thomas P
3 hours ago, kyanewest said:

The songs prolly gonna be about how they r billionaires and making "history" (in their heads), and how everyone should bow down to them, bout black power and their kids & the infidelity etc

Sonically, it will be trying to sound dark, the melody will change 24/7 in one song u'll have different songs in them, the lyrics will try to be "smart" and poetic. But in the end it'll be in my opinion and personally, just forgettable, not smth u can listen on repeat. Too heavy, the weight of it is mostly bcs of the attempt to sound smart and iconic, and there's gonna be an obvious political message behind all the songs, that'll be polluted and lack credibility bcs of the ego, they'll tell us again and again they're billionaires, just wait and see.

Idk how ppl can listen to them and have fun with it

Idk how you can listen and think this, but I guess that’s what’s great about opinions

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ryanripley
49 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

No, she didn't did her up. Look at The Fame booklet :emma:

the nerve to put authenticity in quotation marks too

this fanbase really thinks Joanne came out of nowhere, the disrespect

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

derpmonster
18 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the nerve to put authenticity in quotation marks too

this fanbase really thinks Joanne came out of nowhere, the disrespect

Yup and it's not just a random lucky reference in the Fame. She talked about being a rebirth of Joanne in a Born This Way interview.

And people think call me Joanne is cheesy. May be to you, that's her artistry and it isn't contrived. She believes in it. And everything doesn't have to be literal.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived