💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An outsider's thought on Madonna vs Gaga

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

one part of the fandom i never kept up with is the seemingly never-ending feud between the fandoms, and the legends themselves. besides the infamous born this way taking from express yourself (it did :selena:) and when gaga explained the "reductive" comment in 5f2, i could tell you nothing about what has happened in their feud. 

honestly, i'm glad. it seems exhausting. 

so, from my (limited insight) and conversations from people who would be the "GP", i can say that besides a couple shady moments on both end, they both relish the ongoing speculative feud because it catches the public's eye. 

for example, when that 5f2 teaser was released she said "my problem with madonna is...", immediately articles were written and explained the history of the feud, gave them both significant promo and then streams. it happened with perfect illusion, too, when it was compared to a madonna song. 

besides 4 minutes, i don't listen to madonna. that's no shade, but she was just big when i was not born & therefore isn't something i ever kept up with. vogue grew on me this past summer when i watched a "back to the 90s" show perform it 5 times day.

but, i honestly think they both add fuel to the fire because it's one of the reasons the public talks about them and gives them publicity. 

thoughts? 

ryanripley

i think they're best friends in real life and they do this on purpose whenever they need a publicity boost :laughga: 

i bet gaga texts madonna like "hi hun, wats up ? just so u no Im name droppin u 4 5f2 promo xx hugz n kisses xx gagapoo xxxx"

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Bling

I think that, at least this cult site, is over the feud :queenga: Madonnanation, on the other hand :lolga:

The GP doesn't really care who has a problem with who as long as they get tea tbh :icega:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Bling
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i bet gaga texts madonna like "hi hun, wats up ? just so u no Im name droppin u 4 5f2 promo xx hugz n kisses xx gagapoo xxxx"

:air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

On the fans side I think LM are done with the whole thing. No more childish comments on YouTube and GGDsters seem to start to listen do Madonna’s music and not hate her. 

Madonnananahavanation(I’m really not sure if it’s Madonnation or Madonnanation) is the only place that adds fuel to it. They are so desperate to have threads dedicated to shading Gaga. They would even make jokes on Gaga’s medical situations. If one day they decide to grow up, this feud will end. 

monketsharona

I wouldn't be surprised both of them are actually laughing hard of it and playing with it in the medias

That J

I think if people realized how much they truly don't think or talk about the other, people would get over the whole thing.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

sipthistea

The only ones who care about this "feud" ( If you really consider this to be a real feud) are Madonna fans with some issues quite honestly. :triggered:

IAmNotHere1997

Well...I'm a Madonna stan... and it's like having a second life. When I'm on Gaga stan Twitter, I shade Madge. When I'm on Madge stan Twitter, I shade Gaga :creepflop: it's hard to be part of both.

TheRoof
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Well...I'm a Madonna stan... and it's like having a second life. When I'm on Gaga stan Twitter, I shade Madge. When I'm on Madge stan Twitter, I shade Gaga :creepflop: it's hard to be part of both.

:triggered:

I think it started with Madonna’s bitterness but by now they’re friendly and just bring it up for attention sometimes 

lost in limbo
11 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

it's hard for me to be a fan of both bc they're constantly put against each other and that causes drama, and people like you don't help 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

bloody g
33 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I just hope Gaga fans won't act like Madonna fans towards the next crazy pop diva :selena:

You know the reality :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived