Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6’s theme/genre?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really care tbh i would however like more duets!! especially with other pop girls (ie. riri.. beyonce... u know). gaga knows what she's doing and i've never been disappointed with a project of hers but the only thing we can expect is the unexpected.. knowing her and how she re-imagines the music industry—always. 

be kind guys

TheSlash
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I would love LG6 to sound and have the atheastic of the JWT Interludes.:flutter:

YAAASSSS! I live for the car and rhino interludes :firega:

tumblr_oudr7qLVSG1qepknto4_500.gif

tumblr_p2axw0TBsA1qff2ilo9_500.gif

OT: I would love to hear some real EDM music (not mixed with pop or anything, but pure EDM) with the instrumentals something like this:

:flutter: 

Ew, David!

adamsenigma
27 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

YAAASSSS! I live for the car and rhino interludes :firega:

tumblr_oudr7qLVSG1qepknto4_500.gif

tumblr_p2axw0TBsA1qff2ilo9_500.gif

OT: I would love to hear some real EDM music (not mixed with pop or anything, but pure EDM) with the instrumentals something like this:

:flutter: 

EDM is kinda dead tho. Since 2012. :wtfga:

Schizophonic

i´m pretty sure she is coming up with her politicial woke/american life/female empowerment kind of album.

TheSlash
8 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I wouldn't say that. Of course, there's a lot of garbage swirling around the web and the media, but as always, when there's garbage there are some diamonds, too (like the song I linked - it's from 2015 :trollga: ). At the end of the day it's all a matter of the production :music:.

Ew, David!

14 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I would love LG6 to sound and have the atheastic of the JWT Interludes.:flutter:

THIS with a hint of Coachella’s interlude. 

tumblr_oohup2wQTs1utsakio1_500.giftumblr-oohwlk9sbp1qepknto2-500_orig.gifgiphy.gif

papergangstas

J-Pop like Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne :tony:

Spoiler

don't u dare gagz :triggered:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

monketsharona

I imagine :

- Some smooth EDM vibes on some songs (like The Cure) with a light, fresh and relaxing tone. Produced by DJWS and his team (Nilan, Monson, Rice).

- 2/3 euro-dance tracks. Some dark and futuristic vibes à la TFM / BTW produced by RedOne. Aimed to be released as singles.

- 2/3 experimental songs with tropical vibes produced by BloodPop.

- 1/2 powerful balads. With some rock / country vibes. Could be produced by one shot producers.

Actually I feel like LG6 will be TFM, BTW, Joanne & The Cure crashing into each other. Just my feeling about it of course :happy:

SwissMonster
17 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i´m pretty sure she is coming up with her politicial woke/american life/female empowerment kind of album.

I don’t think so at all 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona
17 hours ago, adammonroe said:

EDM is a genre that will never die, it always returning after 'dead' periods

FameMonster01

I really want Gaga to make a dark pop album, American Horror Story-inspired. Imagine what bops we would get...  Tbh I think this was intended to be a part of the original LG5.

Archived